WishMindr - Wish list and gift registry app.
- Create and share wish lists. Add gifts from any site!
- Share wish lists right from your iOS device via text message, email, Facebook and more.
- Items can be marked as purchased, by you or those you share the wish list with.
-Great to use for a your birthday, Christmas, Hanukkah, holidays, wedding registry, bridal shower list, baby shower list, gift exchanges, white elephant gift parties, a gift registry or your personal want list and shopping list organizer.
- Create wish lists via the Gift Search with products from...
Jos. A. Bank
Saks Fifth Avenue
Saks Fifth Avenue OFF 5TH
Sierra Trading Post
- Optionally connect your Facebook account to log in.
(WishMindr is pronounced wishminder)
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING (5 star reviews)
"This is an amazing app that is so simple and keeps me so organized! Wonderfully made!"
Must Have For The Ambitious!
"This App is everything, it doesn't matter if you want something small like fancy pair of scissors or exquisite watches. Create a wish list, stay motivated and as soon as you obtain it hit the purchased button and complete another wish list!"
"This app is the perfect app for gift lists its gift search has everything"
by Scene goddess
"i always got tired of my family bugging me about a wish list and such! I found this app and never had a issue it's easy to use and stays organized and its super easy to browse ! wouldn't have it any other way best wish list app in the market!!!!!!"
Only one problem
by Tmr is awesome
"Overall it's a great app but the only problem is that the wish lists take FOREVER to load. But other than that, I say if you don't get this app RIGHT NOW YOU ARE CRAZY!!!!!!!!!! "
- Now you can add priority to your wish list items.
- You can also sort by the Most Wanted priority.
- Bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
what i’ve been looking for
As a thirteen year old living in a world full of technology, i tend to want things. and by that i mean a lot of things. i’m always keeping lists that take forever to make with prices and links of things i’ll want for, for example, my birthday, or end of year graduation. but having all these lists means i lose them and i can’t keep everything in one place. so by the time it comes to these events...i can’t remember a single thing i want! but with the help of this well made app, i don’t have these problems. it’s a very simple way to keep your ideas of things you want in order and separate them in a way that you can always come back to it, no matter where you are. perfect for me! i 10/10 recommend!
Exactly what I wanted
You can add things to your wishlist directly from the app and it pulls up thumbnail pictures instantly for you too add too. Option to type in price and how much you want it on a scale of 1-10. Haven’t even had any adds yet. Also, once you add something it keeps you where you were at on the website, no need to have to go back and forth between anything.
I love the idea of this app and being able to add items directly from the website. It makes getting exactly what you want a breeze – most of the time.
Here's where I have complaints:
1. It will not let you add any items from Ulta when browsing, giving the alert message "couldn't find any images"
2. The images that do show up after adding the to wishlist are completely distorted and very blurry. You can only see what's really there after you click on it and go to the website.
3. Some images do not show up after adding item to wishlist, but instead shows the generic gray gift box.
4. The prioritizing is a nice touch, but can be overlooked if unfamiliar with how the app works (when sending lists to friends and family).
5. It would be nice to be able to add more options to the wishlist items, i.e. size, color, etc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.