WIT • Puzzles sends any image as a puzzle via iMessage. If you want to use iMessage, WhatsApp, Facebook etc get WORLD OF WIT for FREE.
Surprise your friends and family, and challenge their wit. With WIT you can send or post any photo as a puzzle, even directly from within iMessage. Make them look closely at your photos as they assemble it and see how many moves it takes them.
From the creators of "You are It" comes a fun new sharing-game: WIT • Puzzles
Be warned! It's really addictive :-)
Puzzle – Definition: /'pʌz(ə)l/ noun
A game designed to test ingenuity or wit.
What is WIT?
• WIT stands for: What Is This? Where Is This? Who Is This? Why Is This? When Is This?
• Send your friends pictures of what you have seen, where you have been, who you have been with … they should know.
• Challenge your friends' wit!
• Surprise them with your amazing photos.
• Be creative: send invitations or proposals as a Wit.
• Make your friends smile as they discover your message.
• Have them look at every curve and detail of your picture.
• Once solved they know your photo by heart.
• WIT lives in iMessage: create, send, solve – all with just a tap.
• For any photo just Pick – Shuffle – Send
• Surprising: Use "Puzzle-Blur" on any photo.
• Share anywhere: Full fledged App with sharing feature.
• Convenient: Right in iMessage.
• Flexible: Use any photo! Or take a photo (App only)
• For anyone: From trivial 2 pieces to insane 144 pieces.
• Smart: Pieces that match move together!
• Versatile: Choose a challenge messages or write your own.
• Easy as 1-2-3: Pick a photo – choose the cut size – send. That's it!
Go ahead and try the brand new "WIT • Puzzles"!
Be creative and send personalized Wits to your friends and family.
• Updated texts
Ratings and Reviews
It’s an ok app.
For everyone wondering if this app is worth it, it’s not a super amazing app but it works how it should work. People are complaining about how they supposedly can’t find through their iMessages, yet I seemed to have no problem finding it at all. It’s located in the iMessage Taskbar, to find it you Open iMessage and press on AppStore icon, the taskbar will appear and so should the app. 👍🏼
This is fun
I was able to take an ordinary picture and turn it into a Puzzle but could easily solve it. After I took a picture that was all glitched and looks like a puzzle by itself and turn it into a puzzle that could not be solved because there was no correct way to put in the pieces.
Great app! Exactly what I needed
Thank you developer! You created an amazing app that is simple, functional and does what it says in the description!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.