The Withings Baby Companion is the simple way to monitor your baby’s growth.
It is free to download and is designed for any parent who wants to monitor his/her baby’s weight, height, feedings, and baby bottles.
- Log your baby’s weight data manually or use a Withings Smart Kid Scale to do it automatically.
- Elegant curves show how your baby’s weight and BMI compare with other children the same age.
- Regularly monitor your baby’s height, and see how he/she compares with other babies the same gender and age. Remember the important milestones and keep a beautiful gift to show him/her whey he/she is all grown up!
- Easily keep track of your baby’s feedings. Remember when your last feeding was, which side you were on, and how long it was.
- Log your baby’s bottles in as little as two taps. Remember when the last bottle was, and how much your baby had each day.
Take pictures. Share milestones.
- Take pictures of your baby at important moments of his/her growth. Share these great milestones with your loved ones.
More than your baby’s growth.
- Withings free apps are meant for the whole family. Visit withings.com and discover new ways to take care of yourself.
Thank you for all your positive feedbacks! We have taken them into account to provide you with a new version of Baby Companion app that is more stable, has an improved UI, and works even better with our compatible Kid Scale and Smart Baby Monitor :
- Pull to refresh in the dashboard, new button to organize widgets
- Notification when unknown measurements need to be assigned to a user
- Fixes a few bugs
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great scale, mediocre app
*UPDATE: Since I wrote my initial review almost a year ago, there have been no app updates. It's not optimized for the iPhone 6, crashes more frequently, sometimes is slow to receive new measurements from the scale, doesn't support the Share Sheet, etc. so I'm knocking off one star.*
The weighing scale itself is great, and the app is decent but needs some improvements. You can't update the scale's wifi settings without setting up the scale from scratch. The user interface could be enhanced to make it more user friendly.
It crashes constantly
Just like some other people's feedback, the app crashes when you try to look at the historical data of the bottle feedings. This app can be very useful, especially if you buy the Withings baby scale but this bug renders the entire app basically useless. I have given this feedback repeatedly for 3 months without a response, any updates nor any feedback that they are working on the issue. Knowing how many bottles or how many ounces your baby is drinking a day is important data. There are other apps that do this... Though it doesn't automatically record the weight, I have switched over to Similac baby journal as it keeps all the information I need all in 1 app. This is truly such a shame... Seems like a simple fix but does not appear to be of any concern. I love the Withings products... I use the pulse health mate, the adult scale, the baby scale & the baby monitor. This app is the only product of theirs that I am truly disappointed and I have given them plenty of opportunity to fix this prior to my post.
Really needs diaper changing tracking function
This is just as important as knowing when the baby last fed.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.