Wiz Solitaire is the ideal game for all your relax moments.
Containing more than 35 kinds of solitaire, including the usual classics like Klondike, Free Cell, Spider..., it will grant you endless hours of fun. Perfect to while the time away while waiting for your dentist appointment, or to endure those looong presentations at work without falling to sleep. :-)
Other features of Wiz Solitaire include:
* More than 35 types of solitaire including: Agnes Sorel, Algerian, Australian Patience, Baker's Dozen, Black Hole, Canfield, Chinese Solitaire, Cruel, Diplomat, Eagle Wing, Forty Thieves, Free Cell, Gaps, Golf, Josephine, Klondike, Labyrinth, La Belle Lucie, Monte Carlo, Mount Sunflower, Napoleon's Tomb, Osmosis, Putt Putt, Pyramid, Rouge et Noir, Royal Marriage, Royal Parade, Scorpion, Seahaven, Spider, St Helena, Streets, The Fan, Trefoil, TriPeaks, Wasp, Yukon
* Detailed statistics
* Unlimited undo
* "Suggest a move" function: useful when you're stuck and/or you're learning a new game
* Save games and resume them later
* Resizable window and full screen support: you can adapt the game to your screen resolution. Ideal for those big iMacs :)
- Mount Sunflower: when searching for possible moves, moves from a pile containing only an ace to an empty foundation were not considered.
- Improved dark mode support for help and game rules.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
it looks like they listened
i was dubios about this app, and loath to spend the 9.99, but my mom loves sea haven towers. she just bought a new computer and this was the only app i could find with sea haven towers. i read the reviews from before the last update. you can now undo moves. if you go into the settings you can make the cards auto stack (although mine seemed to do that selectively…some autostacked, but some did not. i am not sure why. This app is rather expensive in my opinion and that is why i did not give it 4 stars.
Seahaven Towers, too
I prefer this one to others I've tried out - it's a decent program. Maybe an Undo button would be nice, but I do recommend this program to others.
App could help out ….
It works OK. I'm a SeaHaven Towers fan, but Wiz Solitare does not make it easy. You can't pick up stacks of cards to place onto aces, instead having to move or double-click one at a time, though you can transfer groups of cards to new places in the deck. I suspect it also counts starting over the same game as a new game, which keeps your stats artificially low. The cards/graphics seem relatively low resolution, which doesn't add visual appeal.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.