Do you love Fire and Balls and want to relax a bit? Then play Wizard Swipe and throw Fireballs at skeletons!
• Simple control! Fling fireballs by swiping, or hold them to get a powerful blast!
• Enormous talent tree! Become a master of all five elements: fire, ice, air, acid and lightning!
• You won’t get bored! The levels are generated from scratch every time!
• Unlimited amount of levels! You get bigger rewards and stronger monsters the further you progress!
• Do you want to show your skill? Complete objectives and get additional rewards!
• Levels with bosses! Choose a specific tactic and defeat them with the help of guile and spell combos.
• Are you still wondering if it’s worth playing? Try it – it’s free!
Update “Ghosts of the Twilight Castle”:
• Optimized for new iPhones.
• New monsters: Wraith, Banshee.
• New boss: Bone Lord.
• New animated skin: Twilight Castle.
• Inferno and Necropolis castles are now cheaper: $2 instead of $10 (old buyers will get free gold worth $8).
• Animated Castles now can be purchased from game page.
• Some graphics improvements.
• Fixed crashes and bugs.
• Now you can rate game without leaving application.
Ratings and Reviews
Controls are smooth and the levels are fun, and the abilities seem pretty balanced. I find it pretty hard to find a flaw about it. I hope they keep making games, this is the kind of thing that mobile gaming should be.
A lot of the negative reviews are about hard controls or tough boss fights, and spamming of enemies. The game isn’t obscenely hard, and most people are simply turned off by a challenge. This game isn’t going to hold your hand. They knew what they wanted to do with this game and they did it, it’s exactly how it should be.
Something to occupy me a lot
I give this game 5/5 stars. It’s honestly amazing. Whenever I’m bored I can pull out my phone and play it. I’m still working my way to getting all the upgrades but I love how the quests keep going. And the different spells and different quests you beat to get higher and higher is amazing. It would be cool to see a survival mode to see how long you can survive or even an online mode where you play against each other and summon the enemies to attack them. Overall the game is great. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Wizard Swipe is Fun!
Yes I like Wizard Swipe. I give it 5 stars. It has a satisfying rate of progression. It is challenging without being overly difficult. And a game length is just the right amount of time. Developers need to make a Wizard Swipe Dungeon game that would combine dungeon exploration with Wizard Swipe style combat.
- niceplay games
- 71.7 MB
Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2014 niceplay games
- In-App Purchases
- Handful of Gold $1.99
- Pile of Gold $4.99
- Bag of Gold $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.