Experience the real mobile learning with the WizIQxt App, the most comprehensive online education App available to learners and educators today.
The App gives learners a complete sense of freedom. They can access their online courses, live classes, and learning content on the go. Now every moment is a learning moment. Time and place don’t matter.
With this nifty app, educators can rediscover the joy of teaching. You can deliver a live class and connect with your learners from your favorite hangout or cafe while enjoying a hot cuppa. It’s that easy!
Teach & Learn using the WizIQxt App, anytime, anywhere. There’s no cutting corners here; it’s a complete mobile learning experience.
WizIQxt App features:
• View courses from multiple academies you are enrolled in.
• Consume course content like :
- documents (doc, pdf)
- presentations(ppt, pdf)
- audio/video lessons
• Attend live classes on our virtual classroom platform
• Deliver live classes using the award-winning WizIQ Virtual Classroom
• Use multiple whiteboards and tools
• View and share files (documents, presentations, and multimedia files)
• View recordings of live classes
The future of online education is mobile learning. Experience that future with the WizIQxt App.
Please rate if you find this app useful. It really helps! :)
- All new virtual classroom UI with In-app support.
- Bug Fixes and Enhancements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
So far I can only get this class to work in chrome. The app does not work, not do any other browsers. Also when trying to do this on the browser it gives a big warning that the site is unsecured and untrustworthy.
This app doesn’t work and you have no choice but to use it. You cant use the website which may be more reliable. Screen often turns white and there’s no solution. Suggestion - dont download. I’m using iPad btw.
I’m using Safari for iPad and am forced to use the app. Links to course materials appear to be part of an image, therefore are not live or even able to be copied. Why aren’t the materials downloadable as PDFs? Images...really?!! Maybe it’s just in this crappy app.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.