Wizyta Lekarska - a modern, mobile tool extending the capabilities of standard systems supporting doctors' work and developing electronic medical records.
It expands the service of medical appointments, introduces the possibility of working in the field, even in the absence of Internet access.
In order to use the application, it is necessary to have a doctor's account in the facility's systems (KS-SOMED, SERUM or KS-PPS, and, after adaptation, to any other system) or to start a new account in the SERUM.
The most important advantages are:
- the possibility of working outside the medical facility (e.g. home visits, also offline)
- full integration with the OSOZ system
- Internet registration integration
- integration with the mobile application for patients who can make appointments and monitor treatment
- support for searching drugs in pharmacies all over Poland
- integration with the largest drug base in Poland (BLOZ)
- keeping full medical records in electronic form
- eReception generation
- generation of eReferrals
- generation of electronic sick leave (e-ZLA)
Possibility to use one application to work in multiple locations, while maintaining complete confidentiality of information.
Now, after successfully logging into any defined server, subsequent logins to it can be sped up thanks to biometric recognition. A touch of a finger or face recognition is enough to complete the password and you can start working.
- KAMSOFT S.A.
- 32.8 MB
Requires iOS 12.4 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © KAMSOFT S.A.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.