Experience the brand new WJBF News app, which features more news, sports, and weather from Augusta, Georgia and Aiken, South Carolina, plus the rest of the Central Savannah River Area.
- Current news and weather featured on the app's home screen
- Easily find what is important to you
- Stay informed of breaking news with push alert notifications
- View local news videos embedded within stories as well as full screen
- View the most up-to-date interactive radar in the CSRA
- View the latest traffic conditions on an interactive map
- Help us help you by submitting photos and news tips through News Tip 6
- Share articles that interest you with others via e-mail, text messages, Facebook(R), Twitter(TM), and more...
New and improved article view with related content and easy navigation to the next story.
Improved stream view with video previews and photo gallery mode.
Updated and improved podcast playback control.
Fixed a intermittent issue that would cause the app to freeze on app startup.
Squashed bugs, fixed leaks and improved performance throughout the app.
Ratings and Reviews
I don't like the new version, especially the weather section. It looks as if you are trying to make it like Chanel 12/26 which is fine and everyone will get used to it but the weather part needs to be improved. I loved being able to access the 7 day forecast, I haven't been able to do that with the new version. However, it does give you a nice updated look.
Great app! Use daily! WJBF
7/5/18 The big pop-up ad is back!
7/2/18 Love new update! User friendly. This app has Top News, CSRA News, GA News, SC News, US & World News. Also has your weather, traffic, Live News stream, alerts, etc. Very clean looking app, easy to navigate.
Someone from the news center should be stuck in a room and forced to listen in on the streaming - the starts and stops, cuts to dead air in the middle of a story, or worse yet the same commercial repeated back to back 5 times in a row - the streaming app is horrendous. If you are going to advertise streaming, someone needs to take charge of it.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.