Experience the brand new WKRN app. Get more news, more weather and more video. It's everything you love about Nashville's News 2 and WKRN.com right at your fingertips.
WKRN provides the latest news, sports, weather and traffic coverage for Nashville, Tennessee, and surrounding counties.
- Easily navigate through local news and information that's important to you
- Stay informed of breaking news with Nashville's News 2 alerts
- View local news videos embedded within stories or at full screen
- Understand how weather will affect you with local forecasts, radar, maps and video
- Stay up-to-date on school closings and severe weather
- Help shape local coverage by submitting photos and news tips through Report It
- Share interesting articles via e-mail, Facebook(R) and Twitter(TM)
New and improved article view with related content and easy navigation to the next story.
Improved stream view with video previews and photo gallery mode.
Updated and improved podcast playback control.
Fixed a intermittent issue that would cause the app to freeze on app startup.
Squashed bugs, fixed leaks and improved performance throughout the app.
Ratings and Reviews
You were there for us !
I’ve been an avid follower of another channel’s news for years; however, you made a believer out of me when you were ‘there’ with the Dickson County news when other channels had nonsense programs on after hours. I don’t know the specifics of how it works, but if you could have extended programming, I’m sure other channels could as well. Thank you for keeping us informed about the blue alert. It was as if it was our brother, too, because we are proud of our men/women in blue and of all who serve. We were there with you and the searchers as you kept us informed, praying for the capture and for safety and healing of broken and shattered hearts. Now, continuing to believe Baby Joe will be brought home.
What happened to my channel!!!
It’s bad enough that we’re paying top dollar for tv services, but to have your favorite channel just disappear ! Just got up ready for cup of coffee to watch favorite news casts on channel 2 and nothing! Very very disappointing ~ May consider going to another provider on internet ~~ Lousy customer service has brought down even the most thought of companies.....
Too many notifications
This is my go to app for all local news. I do think, however, there needs to be less notifications unless there’s breaking news such as a crime alert, weather, other warnings, etc. I’m constantly receiving notifications from this app and it gets a little annoying at times. Your editorial team could also use a proofreader before publishing stories. With the rapid change of news, I’m sure this might be challenging but there needs to be a second or third set of eyes checking that the content is not only accurate, but grammatically correct as much as possible. This is just what we expect from a news organization.
- LIN Television Corporation
- 59.4 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2019 Naviga
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.