Download WKU Campus Rec now and become a Healthy Hilltopper!
• Get all the WKU health & recreation information you’ll need in the palm of your hand!
• View the complete group fitness schedule.
• Connect to all things Intramural sports.
• View a complete list of Outdoor Adventure Trips.
• Receive notifications of building closures, event cancellations, and reminders.
• Access a complete list of facility hours.
• Connect to our social media pages.
• Obtain our contact information and membership options.
• View a complete list of health promotion services and programs.
• Connect with a sports club and join a team.
• Become a healthy Hilltopper!!!
The Department of Intramural-Recreational Sports is located in the Raymond B. Preston Health and Activities Center on Western Kentucky University’s main campus. “Recreation, Fitness, and Fun...Steps To Life Long Activity” expresses the philosophy of this office and one that is implemented by providing recreational and healthy lifestyle opportunities for the university community. To contact our department, please call270-745-5217 or check us out at www.wku.edu/imrec
Various improvements and bug fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
It's really helpful to see what they have going on right at my fingertips!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.