Never let the weather catch you by surprise again. The trusted weather experts at Weather Team 18 deliver Northwest Central Indiana's most accurate hour-by-hour forecast for the next day and for the week ahead. Unlike other weather apps, you'll get a local forecast that is customized for you.
Download the WLFI Weather app for fast, accurate local and national weather at your fingertips. With its personal alert notifications, you'll know when significant weather is heading your way and when to take cover. And when you are traveling, use WLFI Weather to get real-time weather forecasts, interactive radar and current conditions for anywhere in the U.S.
The WLFI Weather app utilizes the most advanced radar maps, weather and digital technology available. With its easy to use interactive radar, you can take control and see where the storm is now and where it is tracking. Then, set customized alerts to keep you and your family informed and safe.
- Live interactive radar with many layering options lets you track the storms around you
- Alerts for severe weather go to your home screen and cue an audio alert
- The most accurate hour-by-hour forecast for the next day and week ahead for Northwest Central Indiana
- The latest video forecast from Weather Team 18
- Current weather conditions for Northwest Central Indiana and anywhere in the United States
- Share the weather conditions via text message, email, Facebook or Twitter
- You can set multiple custom locations to track forecasts, alerts, radar, and more
- Weather blog from Chad's Blog
* performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Not an Improvement
Really? A separate app for weather? The old all-in-one app worked better. The weather aspect was good and gave me what I wanted: closures and a good radar screen. This one is inferior and I have to use 2 apps to look at local news and weather from the same source. Fire your app media team, as they are out of touch with reality.
Video Ads are a killer
Love the layered radar, alerts, and projected paths of weather systems, but I have a HUGE problem with the video ads that pop up randomly, even when I'm not on wifi. I most often need to check the weather when I am away from home or any other wifi, and I don't need your ads eating up all my data. Sorry, but I have to delete this app to save my phone bill.
Update to WLFI weather.
I do not like the new weather app! It is too cluttered. Your radar was the best. Now the area is too small, inaccurate and no longer has the detail it previously had. Change is not always for the better.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.