********* Promo price: 50% off *********
**********LIMITED TIME ONLY***********
Remote Winamp controller for iPhone/iPod/iPad
Control your media in comfort of Your home wireless network.
**THE MOST POPULAR WINAMP REMOTE APP ON STORE**
**THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT**
Wmote application lets You control media files on Your PC computer
runing "Winamp" remotely. All You need is to download free "WmoteServer" application from http://wmoteserver.com, and have "Winamp" (2.1x or above) installed. It is simple configuration utility. All You have to do is install the WmoteServer application and unblock main listening port if You have firewall enabled.
Wmote will automatically search for all PCs at Your network and detects which of them have WmoteServer application running.
For the advanced users it also has some useful options which can be
configured on the server or client side.
- automatic discovery of PCs running WmoteServer
- 3G/LTE support (connect to WmoteServer via your domain name or public IP)
- basic winamp playback commands (play,pause,stop... ect)
- basic information display (song title,position, time, bit-rate.. ect)
- current playlist display on the main screen
- playist song searching
- delete and rearrange song order from main playlist
- clear entire playlist
- multiple playlist selection inside designated root media folder
- current playlist saving
- Winamp media library support (search by artists, albums, songs, playlists and videos) - ml_WmoteServer.dll winamp plugin is required for this function
- Album art (images must be located at the same path where the media files are)
- Mp3 embedded album art
- Online search for lyrics
- Winamp equalizer function
- Application skinning -three predefined skins(classic,modern,bento) are available, user can also define his own skin
- Queue manager support - ml_WmoteServer.dll and latest JTFE winamp plugins is required for this function
- File browsing (you can browse for any media files on Your PC inside designated root media folders)
- add,add all, open, add&play - media manipulation functions inside file browsing menu
- computer management functions (shutdown, restart, standby, log-off)
- automatic computer shutdown timer (configurable time before Your PC shuts down)
- mouse trackpad pointing function (control Your PC with this great function - can be used independently of Winamp functions)
- two finger scrolling
- double tap to drag/resize objects
- configurable mouse speed in iPhone Settings
- configurable mouse touch illumination in iPhone Settings
- configurable album art cache
- keyboard strokes (send keyboard events to Your PC)
- password protection
- multiple client connection to WmoteServer
- manual IP and communication port selection in iPhone Settings
- WmoteServer application from http://wmoteserver.com (free of charge)
- Winamp (2.1x or above)
- PC computer running XP/Vista/Windows 7/8/10
* Windows 8 requires WmoteServer to start in admin. mode
If You have any questions please feel free to contact us at email@example.com
Checkout the "Readme.txt" inside WmoteServer installation package for
detailed instructions and advanced functionality.
- IOS 13 support
- Retina Support
- Apple Watch support
- bug fixes
- connection improvement
- 3G/LTE support
- retina support
- re-design for new IOS
- swap playlist items
- clear playlist item
- clear all from main playlist
- read embedded album art
- remaining time of the song
- password protection
- remove audio session (settings)
- reset album art cache (settings)
- bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Best Winamp Remote so far!
Finally, a Winamp remote that is -almost- there! Have tried all of the others' and this is my preferred remote. Great, clean, user-friendly interface. Full playlist creation/edit control, with full media-library support. Doesn't have some bells and whistles, such as album art, but I can live without that.
The app is only missing the following:
-Auto-discovery is nice, but let the user manually input an IP address and port for the server!!!! The desktop software allows you to change the port, but this is useless without being able to manually enter a server address in the app itself. Include this, and you open the app up to being able to control Winamp over the Internet, and not just a local network. A MUST HAVE!
-More of a preference, I would prefer the entire program to be a Winamp plugin, and not a separate task bar program. Who needs one more program on the task bar? However, as it is as task bar program, include the ability to launch Winamp if it is not running; no reason it can't.
-Option to disable the computer shutdown and reboot options. Don't need friends turning off the computer while changing music.
-Repeat button: should auto-detect Winamp v5.x, and give the option to select repeat 1 track, as well as none or repeat playlist.
-Option to edit and drag to re-order the playlist.
-And of course, a full-featured iPad version!
Otherwise, thanks for a great app! hope some of these requests can be included!
Annoying sounds on apple watch
Bought this to control music on computer from Apple Watch. It makes an annoying ding sound every time the watch brings the app in focus or you make a decision in the app there is no need for this annoying ding sound every single time you click on next track and also every time you raise your hand and the app comes into focus it dings again. You should be able to turn this off or something because it is just that annoying please get rid of this sound for the next update which I hope is soon as I am not looking forward to using this app as long as it constantly makes this noise thank you
Works great for me
I'm a huge supporter/user of Winamp and this app is appsolutely essential for me. It does almost everything I could hope for and then some. Idk why everyone is having trouble with it. I'm on ios8 and have no problems. Give it a chance. Now I just wish I could integrate its playback controls with the ios so I can slide up the controls without pulling the app up when I want to switch songs, etc. don't quit developing this! Or at least make sure someone takes the torch and maintains a Winamp controller for iPhones
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- 18 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Ekode
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.