With WmpRemote you can remote Windows media player and Winamp without even look on your PC Screen.
All the information you need appears on your iPhone/iPod screen.
WmpRemote is excellent when you want to play music on your PC from a different room and perfect for home parties when you’re not close to your computer.
• Windows media player and Winamp Support
• See what song is playing now and playing status (Playing,Stopped,Paused)
• Set volume Up/Down & Mute On/Off
• Play, Pause, Stop, Move next, Move previous your songs.
• Full control on your playlist – Browse your PC to add/remove songs/videos to playlist.
• Shuffle and Repeat playlist songs.
• Remote control on many media players PCs (Just install the free WmpRemote server on any windows machine)
• Save & Load playlists from the iPhone.
• Set timer to close your media player
• Set Alarm clock to wake up
Watch demo video here:
You must download and install WmpRemote Server on your PC in order to use WmpRemote.
You can get it from Applitom Website
• Windows PC + Windows media player/Winamp.
• Install WmpRemote Server on your PC. download it from http://applitom.com/WmpRemote (Framework 2.0 is required)
• Home Wifi Network
• iPhone/iPod touch (iOs 8 or higher)
- Bug fixes
- UI Refreshments
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This App Is Great!!!!!!!!!
Have been looking for iPhone app to control my media library on a Windows 7 computer and this is it. It works great, intuitive, functional, I can’t find any faults. I love it, I wish my Cambridge Connect app functioned half as good as this does. If your looking for a remote control app for media player your search is over!
Few apps are as perfectly functional and I’m not one for hyperbole. Controls are snappy and the app stable. I’ve been using it to cycle through songs in a Windows Media Player playlist and no issues.
I watch video from my pc on my flatscreen tv, before I had to either use the mouse on my desk or use a vnc app.....not anymore, I can add vids from anywhere on my pc, control volume, and switch to fullscreen everything I was looking for. Well worth the price.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.