Take the WMUR News 9 app with you everywhere you go and be the first to know of breaking news happening in Manchester and the surrounding area. Always stay up to date with the latest local news, national, sports, traffic, political, entertainment stories and much more. Download the WMUR News 9 app for free today.
Our Local News, Weather and Sports App Features Include:
- Manchester breaking news alerts with push notifications
- Live streaming breaking news updates from our WMUR News 9 reporters when it happens, where it happens
- Local news submission area for breaking news, news tips and the ability to email your news photos and videos right to our newsroom to be featured on air
- Share stories via email or your social media pages
- Up to date, current local weather conditions, hourly Manchester weather updates, and 7 day forecasts
- An interactive radar that lets you zoom in and out to street level and watch storms as they approach. Move the map around to see major weather activity
- Manchester weather alerts and updates, Storm Watch 9 weather videocasts and more
Simple bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Rid some of the ads
Have reviewed this problem before but nothing seems to change. Some ads OK but repeatedly ridiculous. And why can’t I zoom in on anything. It’s frustrating me. Love your segments and stories. Why don’t you update the 3-D section. Been sitting there for a while. Thank you I hope that you can help resolve some of the reviewer‘s issues. Not sure if anybody is actually reading these. Not a good idea. Help please. People continue to write about too many ads from your reviews from a year or two ago yet you don’t change anything. And please let us be able to zoom in On your stories. You will receive five stars if you just take care of a few things that people keep complaining about. Thank you
Why can’t you scroll through all the stories?
The main page is great for headlines, but if you click on a story you go down a rabbit hole of random local and national stories all mixed together, and it’s not a complete list. I would Ike to be able to start at the beginning and then either scroll or swipe though all the local stories that are shown on the home page. Now, you get a couple but have to go back to the beginning and start down another rabbit hole to get to other stories. It just isn’t user friendly.
Ads are out of control. Hard to search for things.
I love the weather and news headlines on the WMUR app, but the amount of ads and pop ups are over the top. What I’d like to see is more information. Not just a headline, but a transcript of the story underneath. We can’t always watch videos while we’re checking the news. Also, more than once, there was an ad in the middle of the story that appeared to be a photo about the story. I’m sure the model in the ad appreciates being plopped into the middle of a news story about a woman arrested or something. Make it easier to search. Organize the ads (if you can’t cut down on the numbers) and keep giving us the more news.
- Hearst Television
- 72.5 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019, Hearst Properties Inc. on behalf of WMUR-TV
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.