The WNEP Mobile Weather App includes:
• Access to station content specifically for our mobile users
• 250 meter radar, the highest resolution available
• Future radar to see where severe weather is headed
• High resolution satellite cloud imagery
• Current weather updated multiple times per hour
• Daily and Hourly forecasts updated hourly from our computer models
• Ability to add and save your favorite locations
• A fully integrated GPS for current location awareness
• Severe weather alerts from the National Weather Service
• Opt-in push alerts to keep you safe in severe weather
*Press location in top bar to change, edit and add locations
*In the left menu for changing locations, press the 3 dots next to the location to edit location settings and make a location capable of receiving push notifications.
Visual Map Enhancements
*New color palette makes it easier to see the difference between map-based alerts
More Information Available on the Map
*Pressing on map based Alerts will show the bulletin text
*Pressing on Storm Tracks outlines possible storm threats
*Pressing on Earthquakes or Tropical Tracks provides more detail than ever before
Ratings and Reviews
Ever since the new map change, the predictions are way off. It’ll be pouring here and it shows clear skies. And the yellows and reds are showing right at my location and the sun is out. I do not like the new Doppler map at all. It was so much more accurate with the old Doppler.
News pics take long
Ever since the recent update/change to their app, the photos, that go along with news story, don't load instantly. Takes awhile which didn't happen in the past...
Ever since the latest update app takes forever to run.
- TRIBUNE BROADCASTING COMPANY INC
- 64.5 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © The Weather Company
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.