The original WOD Generator since 2013. Choose a category, filter by equipment and browse through 5,300+ workouts. Includes a full WOD timer and many more features.
WOD Generator with a huge variety of intense workouts (5,328 with more being added all the time). Simply choose a category to generate a random workout of the day. Favorite any WODs you like to come back to.
I started CrossFit about 8 years ago, and built the WOD Generator to help people like you (and me!) train when you can't get to a box (for whatever reason). I'm always looking to improve it, so please get in touch if you have any suggestions or feedback :)
- Open WODs
- Benchmark WODs
- Hero WODs
- Favourite WODs to access them again
- Use KG or LBs, FT or metres
- Full definitions, linked in WOD!
- Dark mode option
- Filter by the equipment you have (Pro)
- Time each WOD (Pro)
- Custom timer (Pro)
- This application is not affiliated or associated with CrossFit, Inc.
- The workouts, exercises, and other movements provided in this application are for informational and educational purposes only, and are not intended for use as a substitute for professional programming.
- Always consult a physician or qualified healthcare provider before beginning any exercise or fitness program.
Another big update - hope you like it!
* Added Kettlebell WODs category and 200+ new travel and bodyweight WODs!
* Added an initial countdown to the timer
* Updated setting to allow auto conversion of ft to metre
* Added some new definitions
* Some bug fixes and performance updates
I sincerely hope the WOD Generator is helping you with your fitness. If you have any feedback, please send it my way via Settings within the app.
And, if you're enjoying it, I'd really appreciate if you left a review and / or shared with your friends! :)
All the best,
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I have taken Crxft for 4 years. Recent health issues have made me discontinue. So now I just go back to the boring gym but can still train at an above average pace. I struggle to make little WODs up and sometimes don’t have time to plan before heading to gym. I refuse to go back to boring bodybuilding.
This app is perfect because I like little cluster WOD’s like these and they are easy to do without having to run to different parts of the gym.
Suggested weights would be a nice addition like classes usually offer but so far this has been a Blessing!
New update has bug
I love the app, and use it quite frequently.
There is a new bug. The app refreshes every time I briefly move the app into the background (for example, to start a timer but then want to go back and look at the workout details but the details are gone). I have turned off background app-refresh, but this didn’t fix the problem. Not sure what else to do.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for letting me know Patrick - I've fixed this in the latest version. Hope you like it and please let me know if you have any other feedback.
Such a simple but good app
I rarely go out of my way to write reviews on apps, but I really like this one. There are so many different types to choose from and then in each category there are so many WODs! I try to hit the try another WOD button to see how long it’d take for them to start repeating. I lost my patience and gave up! I do wish more of them would recommend a weight. For example, some WODs say 80% of one rep max. If more of them said that it’d be really helpful.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Brian Hemeryck
- 39.8 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2013 The WOD Generator
- In-App Purchases
- Lifetime $13.99
- Pro Monthly $0.99
- Give Back
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.