Wokabulary – Flash Cards 4+
Learn & manage your vocabulary
Coding Friends UG (haftungsbeschrankt)
- Offers In-App Purchases
Wokabulary is your personal flash card learning app that helps you learn and organize your vocabulary efficiently. It features:
• spaced repetition flash card system
• versatile quiz modes
• detailed statistics
Wokabulary is not a language course app. It is a versatile tool that helps you manage and learn your own vocabulary.
Wokabulary is available for your Mac, your iPhone and your iPad and it can automatically sync your vocabulary between your devices.
MANAGE YOUR WORDS EFFICIENTLY
• Quickly add new words
• Group and filter your words using topic tags
• Find your words swiftly with the live search
DIFFICULTY AWARE FLASH CARD QUIZ
• Words get assigned difficulty levels based on how well you knew them in the quiz
• New and difficult words are asked more often
• Old and easy words are asked less often
• Two quiz modes let you review your words according to your personal learning preferences
LEARN WHEREVER YOU ARE
• Wokabulary automatically syncs your vocabularies between all your Macs, iPads and iPhones
• Have your words with you wherever you go
• Quickly add new vocabulary – whether in class or on the go
STATISTICS THAT MOTIVATE YOU
• Get an overview of your progress
• Visualize your learning success
IMPORT AND EXPORT WORDS EASILY
• Import existing word lists from CSV-files
• Export word lists and share them with your friends (In-App Purchase)
LEARN ANY FOREIGN LANGUAGE YOU WANT
• Wokabulary can handle any foreign language and any script
• Wokabulary switches keyboard layouts automatically
• Easily manage multiple languages (In-App Purchase)
This update only contains minor improvements to the export functionality.
Ratings and Reviews
Love the design but vocab limit 20 if no purchase
I wanted to build my own vocab book and this is what I exactly want. I love the design of this app, but the vocabulary limit is a pain. I thought the price for premium is a bit expensive so I decideto store my vocabulary in a csv file and build my own e-vocab book.
Still my favorite after 4 years of use
I’ve been using this app for four years now and have over 3000 words input into it. Was definitely worth every dollar, and helped me memorize all the words I was learning from conversations, class and books after I moved to France in 2016. The sorting feature by subject is great, as is the fact that the app works just as well on my phone as on my computer. The only thing that could maybe use some work is the algorithm for the random quiz, as it focuses on more recently learned words instead of words that it hasn’t shown me in over a year (because I have 3000+ I assume, I dont remember this being a problem at the beginning). It’s simple in appearance but very efficient. I’ve tried other flashcard apps that cost money, and this one is the only one I’ve stuck with.
I really like this app so I try to use pro version although it is quite expensive (approximately $18) but some reasons I can not make a payment.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Coding Friends UG (haftungsbeschrankt)
- 4.3 MB
- Requires macOS 10.15 or later.
English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2016–2023 Coding Friends UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
- In-App Purchases
- Pro Features (for Mac) $17.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.