The only personalized pregnancy, labor and newborn app you’ll need, from one of the largest birthing hospitals! Track your progress week-by- week, keep a diary with photos, log your contractions, record feeding and diaper changes during your baby’s first weeks. Learn safety tips and track approved medications. And if you’re having twins or triplets, we have tools for you too!
• Week-by- week baby development and mommy’s changes, including to-do lists
• Pregnancy and baby journal with “bump photos”
• Kick counter
• Contraction timer
• Feeding tracker
• Pumping tracker
• Diaper change log
• Information on labor stages, safe sleep, postpartum moods, baby proofing your home and more
Bug fixes & performance updates
Ratings and Reviews
Great App - few bugs and improvements needed
Let me start out by saying I love the simplicity of this app! Very straight forward to use and one of my favorite apps for post-baby. There are so many sections that I love to use including the diaper bag checklist, diaper log (amazing!!), feeding log - for the most part, and breast pump log. There are a few bugs I’ve noticed with the feeding timer that’s extremely frustrating:
1. Sometimes the timer doesn’t calculate the minutes correctly. For example, I could be feeding for 12 minutes and when I hit “end” it will say I’ve only fed for 4 minutes. I have to double check the timer and then the minutes once I’m finished.
2. If I feed on both sides, the app captures the feeding time correctly maybe 50% of the time and I’m having to go in and manually correct the time.
3. If I pause the feeding, it’s a guarantee the time captured feeding will be incorrect and sometimes when I hit end and adjust the time, I can come back later and the clock is still running.
Some improvements that would be amazing are:
1. Maybe having a little symbol or something next to the feedings that have notes. I like to keep track of if my baby burped or not, we went skin to skin, etc. and hate having to go into each feeding and see if there are notes.
2. Have the notes export on the PDF.
3. Have a “medicine” log for baby and mom. I know there’s a section I can add our medications but it would be extremely helpful if I could just hit a button to log when I took which medicines instead of trying me to guesstimate when medicine was taken. This will also come in handy if I ever have to give medicine to my child.
4. Having a circumcision aftercare section.
5. Making the tools more customizable to remove sections I don’t need and to make the ones I do use able to go to the top of the home page so I don’t have to scroll or go to different tabs.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- WOMAN'S HOSPITAL FOUNDATION
- 71 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2020 Woman's Hospital