Chronicle your pregnancy journey one-beat-at-a-time and share memories in a revolutionary, musical way!
Bring your iPhone to each OB appointment and record your baby's fetal heartbeat every time your doctor uses a fetal doppler monitor, then...at multiple times throughout your pregnancy, create a one-of-a-kind soundtrack by the click of a button that syncs music to play along with the (recorded) sound of your baby's fetal heartbeat = Your Womb Beats!
Choose up to 10 of your favorite pregnancy-related photos, then save/share your pregnancy journey in a 30-second slideshow like never before, featuring your Womb Beats!
With Womb Beats, you can:
· Record your baby’s fetal heartbeat at each Ob/Gyn visit, creating an audio scrapbook. (You should ask doctor’s permission first.)
· Experience the joy of hearing your baby’s fetal heartbeat at each stage of pregnancy, whenever you like.
· Select a song within the app to play along at the same speed as the recorded heartbeat...YOUR baby sets the pace! (Get used to it now!)
· Customize a 30-second photo slideshow, featuring your favorite pregnancy-related pictures from your camera roll, accompanied by your Womb Beats soundtrack.
· Share your Womb Beats slideshow with family and friends on social media and email. (It is not recommended to share prior to your 13th week of pregnancy.)
· Saves and organizes recordings by date recorded and gestational week.
· Uses your baby’s fetal heartbeat as the "pulse" to a song (your Womb Beats) by looping a portion of the recorded heartbeat and syncing selected music to play along at the same speed.
· Offers a selection of musical styles (lullaby, pop, hip-hop, etc.) to sync to the tempo of your baby's heartbeat.
Currently available for iPhone only.
This App has been Superpowered.
This version features a new song, packed with sunny vibes to combat your quarantine blues!
Close your eyes and imagine yourself on a Caribbean Island while listening to your baby’s fetal heartbeat thumping along with the steel drums!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Hi, I would like to say thank you for this amazing app! I definitely thing it’s a great app for any wombman who wants to figure out what may be going on inside of ones womb lol regardless if it’s just dealing with ones physically self or a expecting home coming up like a worlds joyful Christmas gift :) this app is great for those moments so thank you! Keep it!! Beats bumping up upper waves 🎄🎁🌬🎶
Great app for recording this precious moment in time! So cool...
This app is HORRIBLE. Crashes. No sound. Goes to advertisement none stop for items this company doesn’t even have in stock.
Save your time and your high hope. The $5 app is legit. Has better ratings. Works. No ads for unavailable merch.
These people need to go back to their real job on night shift at speedway.
Developer Response ,
Glad you eventually found what you were looking for. It sounds like you didn’t read our app’s description before downloading and leaving your review…there is currently (to our knowledge) no $5 app that can do what our app does, which is giving expectant parents the ability to create a slideshow of their pregnancy journey, featuring their baby’s fetal heartbeat, thumping in time to the music (after the fetal heartbeat has been recorded from your doctor’s fetal doppler monitor, as instructed).
We take our users’ time seriously and try our best to make it clear that our app is unique from all the other apps related to fetal heartbeats. If used incorrectly (i.e. placing the phone to your belly), you certainly would not hear any sound and it may even crash. However, you should not have seen more than a few ads through your experience, so we will look into that.
Regarding ads for unavailable merch, perhaps the pandemic has something to do with it. Lucky for us, stocking inventory for advertisers isn’t part of the developer’s role - we have no practice at it…so we probably wouldn’t last one night at Speedway ;-) We’ll stick with creating technology that puts smiles on faces. We hope we put a smile on your face and it would put a smile on ours if you modified your review/rating.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.