Womb was designed for today’s generation of parents. People who care deeply about the health of their families but don’t have the time or patience to put up with old-fashioned healthcare.
We support people who are trying to get pregnant, expecting, and parenting an infant under 1 year of age. Our personalized support paths were also designed with the needs of dads and adoptive parents in mind.
We don’t replace your midwife, OB or pediatrician, but rather fill all the gaps around what these providers typically don’t do.
Womb specializes in help with nutrition, fertility, exercise during pregnancy and birth preparation. After your baby arrives, we provide critical assistance with breastfeeding, baby sleep, baby development, emotions, parent guidance, and back to work support.
Features of our app include:
- A highly personalized experience based on what you tell us
- Option to have a shared account with your support partner
- Curated expert tips with deep insights
- Secure chat with nutritionists, lactation consultants, birth educators and parent guides
- In-app scheduling of 30 or 60 minute video appointments
- Pediatric sleep coaching from birth up to one year of age
- 180+ original article and video library of information you won’t find anywhere else
- Critical support for miscarriage and loss
- Mood tracking with support for times of anxiety or sadness
- Free and paid subscription plans
Please note we keep our clinical team small to provide the highest quality care to you. We adjust capacity to offer next day appointments with night and weekend options available.
Womb Health Subscription Details
Users on free subscription can access free-tiered features but have option to further upgrade to access standard and premium features. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account, and will automatically renew each month within 24 hours of your subscription ending. Cancel any time by turning off auto-renewal in your iTunes Account Settings.
Apple Subscription Terms
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
Womb Health Terms & Conditions
- Profile editing feature for patients
- Questionnaire for patients
- Notifications for questionnaire
- Performance updates
- Bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
- Womb, Inc
- 62.7 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2018 Womb Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Standard (1 Month) $29.99
- Premium (1 Month) $99.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.