Women's Health empowers women to be the smartest, strongest versions of themselves through actionable and practical advice for her wellness journey.
SUBSCRIBE NOW AND GET YOUR FIRST ISSUE FREE! Don't forget, you can also get free access to issues with a timed preview (on your iPhone, too!).
Plus, share app content with your favorite social networks. Using a simple two-finger tap, actual images of the content itself are “clipped” and can be sent directly to Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, or Pinterest, or via email or saved to your photo roll.
Download our free app today! Select the issue you'd like to purchase, or sign up with a subscription and save!
Please note that you must have iOS 10.0 or higher installed on your device to use this app.
Women's Health Mag Pricing:
• Subscription 1 Month - USD 1.99*
• Subscription 1 Year - USD 19.99*
* For non-US app stores, the equivalent currency charges will apply.
Please note: App subscriptions do not include access to subscription-only content on our website.
Additional Subscription Information:
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
This release includes bug fixes and general stability improvements
Ratings and Reviews
I love it!
I love this app! It has the same valuable information as the print magazine, plus a fun and detailed interactive design. You can scroll some of the workout pictures and see how the actual movement is done. Is very entertaining to poke around and discover new articles and tips in a page. My favorite feature, I get to save my workouts, tips and recipes under favorites :)
The only reason I don't give it a 5 star, is because I did have problems downloading my first issue and when I contacted the only email available, I didn't get a reply. I never found out the reason why of the delay, my guess is that the issue of that month was not ready to be released and I had to wait for it.
I am sure like everything in this interactive world; tweaks, updates and patches will be on its way. I just think it would have been nice to get the prior issue, a warning giving me a downloading date or at least a reply to my email.
I am not sure if this issue has been resolved, but don't let this stop you of enjoying this cool app, just be patient. I got mine three days later, now I am on my fifth issue and I simply love it! :)
It would be nice if it could stay on the “page“ I was last on. In fact that would be invaluable!
I wish it would hold my place
I wish it would still hold my place.
- Hearst Communications, Inc.
- 65.4 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- Women's Health is published by Hearst Magazines Division, Hearst Communications, Inc. ©2018
- In-App Purchases
- WomensHealth 1 Year Subscription $19.99
- March 2013 $4.99
- Women's Health Magazine Jan/Feb 2012 $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.