Creating and exploring are the essence of Wonderbox, an action-adventure game set in beautiful dioramas. Discover this ever-expanding universe with your friends and family, where you can make and share your own adventures.
SEVEN WONDERS OF THE GAME
1 - The Adventures
Accept the call, and your journey is set: to have fun! Prepare yourself to face a path full of challenges, enemies, puzzles, and platforms. Every time you open the game, a new road of trials stands between you and the heart of adventure. Only the brave will succeed.
2 - The Creator Mode
Playing an adventure is cool, but what would it be like creating your own? You have all you need: Blocks, Characters, and Items. They come with premade behaviors and allow you to create an entire adventure using the same tools and content we use ourselves. See how blocks magically combine into stunning structures. Your finger is all you need to build environments, give life to characters, hide treasures, place enemies, and design combats. Take a chance! Publish your adventure, share it with friends and players around the world. Such creativity might even be featured in the Wonderbox gallery.
3 - The Boxes
These are the core of the game: the carefully-crafted spaces where the adventure flows. Visuals are colorful and often breathtaking. Don't get too cozy, though, because a quiet sunset box might lead to one with nightfall or sandstorm. From box to box, there is a deep chain of interconnected environments to explore. Each one is unique, like a masterly grown bonsai: small in shape, immense in meaning.
4 - The Heroes
Choose the hero you want to be. Customize your character with a vast diversity of possibilities. Earn more as you play and upgrade your collection. Assemble the coolest, the bravest, or even the weirdest hero for your quest. Travel through the boxes, talk to the villagers, cross the portals, beat the enemies, and avoid the hazards. Playing this game is all about exploring, fighting, jumping, and solving.
5 - The Challenges
Some boxes are amazing. Others are a maze. Sometimes you need coins to buy the sword to beat the goblin to get the key to open the door to finally escape. A treasure might be hidden under, above, in front of or behind a simple tree. Discover! Rotate the camera to explore each corner of the diorama. And beware: the challenges are limitless, just like the adventures.
6 - The Party Mode
Expandable fun! Up to 4 players can form a party and play any adventure together. Call your tribe and cross the threshold. Even a dark dungeon gets brighter when you're surrounded by well-equipped family and friends.
7 - The Soundtrack
Be amused by the chords of Eric Chevalier, the composer of Rayman 2: The Great Escape. Each note of the soundtrack is there for a reason: to build the perfect atmosphere not only to play a game, but to play a hero.
- New campaign: Arcane Uprising! Join the Spellspark Academy to master the magical arts.
- Increased level cap to 80, with 6 new player avatars to earn in the new levels and in the campaign.
- New feature: Follow Creators! Follow your favorite creators to easily discover new adventures published by them.
- New feature: Rewarded Collections! Watch out for surprise rewards in the upcoming gallery updates.
- Creator: Added feedback showing the maximum building size when you zoom out.
- Creator: Grubs and Smart Grubs can now be set up to not fall off ledges.
- New building set: Masters of Magic! Uncover the mysteries of magic with new blocks, items and characters to use in your own adventures — ice and fire spells, platforms that move on their own, a chest powered by time, a magical cauldron and more.
- Added communication about the difficulty of each campaign.
- Improved gameplay performance and game stability in general.
- Game build is now Universal and supports Apple Silicon natively.
- Fixed a lighting issue affecting Apple Silicon Macs in some gameplay situations.
- Several smaller bugs fixed.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- AQUIRIS GAME STUDIO LLC
- 1.1 GB
- Requires iOS 13.5 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.5 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.5 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0.0 or later.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 13.4 or later.
- Game Controller
English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2020 AQUIRIS GAME STUDIO LLC
Play this game with your favorite compatible controller.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.