From the creator of isoHunt, WonderSwipe rethinks the whole process of search to answers. With summarized search results extracted per webpage, you speed through answer finding & reading. That’s on top of 10-100x faster loading than HTML-based browsers, + further speed gain with our namesake swipe-through-everything UI. Here’s all that WonderSwipe does differently, so you can mind meld with the Web:
1. Faster search: 10-100x search results loading & rendering, as measured in app vs. Safari & Chrome
2. Reader mode (clean text, like Safari's) with summary of each article, perfectly formatted for mobile screens. So you can browse & find answers in shortened summaries faster still, beyond the 10-100x loading speed up
3. No tabs: Easily swipe through search results, no back & forward in browser history or fiddling with background browser tabs
4. Privacy: beautifully formatted & keyword highlighted text summaries also means no ads, no trackers, no distraction
5. Hands-free mode with automatic scrolling, while search summaries are read out like audiobooks
After 2 years of development, WonderSwipe phase 1 is now ready. It is designed from the ground up to find you the answers you search for, in the fastest way possible. A refreshing change from mega tech corporations nowadays, sinking more and more of our time to draw our attention for advertisers. And the Web should be a great library first, advertisers’ interest second.
Note that WonderSwipe is not a browser replacement. It reimagined it, as a most efficient Web research & reference tool. It elevates your search experience best when your web search is newsy or topical, involves some subjective opinion, and returns search result articles with text for summarization. It will later add a social highlighting & annotation layer, so learners can help other learners like you based on each others' curation, even more quickly surfacing diamonds in the search results rough, together.
• Thorough code review and many, many bug fixes. Should eliminate double re-renderings when it shouldn't be, improving performance
• Preliminary iPad support, with our universal app! New responsive design that adapts to whatever your screen size and orientation, works perfectly now in iPad's Split View and Slide Over
• Especially with coming expanded support in iOS 13, so you'll be able to do 2 searches and read summarized results, web views in parallel by running 2 instances of WonderSwipe in Split View
• Other great use cases: Run WonderSwipe on a half-screen, and Notes or some other app on the other half. Perfect for planning trips or researching topics
• Google search results parsing updated, for cleaner formatted search result titles
• Summarized search results now preserve your scroll position! As you swipe through 10 results per search page, WonderSwipe remembers position of where you left off in those summaries so you can swipe back and forth between results without losing your position
• More aggressive search results pre-rendering, while also progressively dampen initial cpu thrashing on first page, first few results on rendering new search
We're actively developing WonderSwipe. It’s not working right for you? Let us know and help at email@example.com.
Ratings and Reviews
Extremely Useful and Unique
I love how the search and everything runs smoothly. It’s a unique experience that gives you a ton more info then a regular search on a boring ordinary browser. I’d recommend this to anyone! Best app by far.
The only thing I’d do different is the app icon color. Lol I know that is a silly artificial detail but the light red and white is easy to pass by and I tend to forget about it sometimes. If it was like black and a bright eye catching color like blue, pink, green or even purple, I think it would look sleek and attention grabbing.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your kind words! We definitely are striving for a new kind of browser for research deep search topics with an efficiency unlike anything seen before.
Interesting thought on our accent pink/red color. We are actually going for uniqueness with it in a sea of indeed boring or typical icon designs. Do you think the same red on black background would look better? That would be higher contrast that red/white currently.
Feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and thanks again for your review!
One word: Amazing
This app is amazing! I love it. Makes finding information so much easier to find. Thanks to the developer for such a wonder product.
Developer Response ,
Aww. What a wonder-ful review! It really means a lot to us, while we are still early and active in WonderSwipe's development. Much, much more improvements are coming!
Handy and quick 👍
Pretty much the quickest way to browse search results on your phone.
Developer Response ,
- Zeta Networks Inc.
- 39.8 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2017 Zeta Networks Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.