You'll weave, dodge, cuss, flip out, and roll around like you’ve never done in a video game before. And then you'll die. Often.
Resisting the black hole is futile, but now you have choices beyond the worst ship ever.
[Surgeon General’s Warning]
This game is NOT recommended for the faint of heart. Playing may cause cold sweats, rage blisters, Crushphone Syndrome, screech-face, intense euphoria, and well, straight up wonkiness.
So whats this all about?
You’re a daring intergalactic pilot, desperately trying to outmaneuver the ravenous pull of a plasma-fueled black hole. You'll weave, dodge, cuss, flip out, and roll around like you’ve never done in a video game before. And then you'll die. Often.
Like all the time.
Hope you enjoy disintegration!
Please note: Kiz Studios will not compensate you for any phone or tablet crushed in a fit of rage while playing Wonky Ship.
We already broke all of ours.
What our fans are saying:
"This is the final frontier. The most intense experience I've had standing up." —Capt. K
"Wonky Ship really blew my mind—and I've blown up fully armed and operational battle stations." —Luke S.
"Roarghejhwharrrrrr." —Chew B.
"And I thought dance-offs were the hardest challenge in space." —Star-Prince. Or was it Space Lord?
"I told our programmers, 'Make a hard game.' Not like this. Not like this." —S. Johnson, Kiz Studios
From the deeply twisted minds who brought you Halos and Might & Mayhem, prepare to experience one of the most intense, addictive, and challenging arcade games ever created. Invite your friends to play using Facebook Connect and engage in our Multiplayer Madness mode. Joust, ram, and outsmart your fellow pilots to see who gets vaporized first.
In space, no one can hear you throw your phone against a wall.
• FREE to download!
• INSANE CHALLENGE – Outmaneuver a vicious, plasma-fueled black hole for as long as you can. Easy right?!
• HIGH VELOCITY FUN – Jump in and play instantly. A game with NO learning curve or respect for your safety.
• BEST YOUR FRIENDS – Earn points to score big and dominate the global leaderboard. Just stay alive!
• DEMOLISH YOUR FOES – Invite up to two additional friends in Multiplayer Mode. Who can you force into the black hole first? Welcome to the ultimate way to lose friends at the speed of light.
PLEASE NOTE: Wonky Ship is a completely free-to-download arcade “survival” game. Have technical questions or suggestions? Whether you love it or hate it, our team would LOVE to hear from you! You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Become a fan of Kiz Studios and follow us for all the latest news:
Visit us at: http://www.kizstudios.com
Follow us on: twitter.com/KizStudios
Like us on: facebook.com/KizStudios
Watch us at: youtube.com/KizStudios
Important Message for Parents
This game may include:
- Live links to social networking websites that are intended for an audience over the age of 13.
- Live links to the Internet that can take players away from the game with the potential to browse any web page.
- Advertising of Kiz Studios products as well as products from select partners.
- For optional in-game purchases, the bill payer should always be consulted beforehand.
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
Updated multiplayer experience and servers.
Ratings and Reviews
That black hole that’s pulling you to your doom? You’re never going to escape it. But trying to keep your spaceship aloft for just a few more seconds—long enough to earn a high score—is the stuff twitch gamers live for. Add an opponent or two for lightning-fast multiplayer rounds, and you’ll enjoy the cartwheeling, asteroid-dodging antics even more.
This game would be so sick if it was more diverse. The problem with fun quality games like this is there isn't much to do. Add some features like a co-op or maybe do something where it's zoomed out and more people can play multiplayer together other than just 3. Games like these, good fun games never go anywhere Bc the appeal isn't high enough. Add some features that will make ppl tell their friends like "hey get this game we can do co-op or if you all get his game we can all do multiplayer"
It's just fun
I don't actually understand why this game is getting so much hate. It's a simple use of time if your bored or waiting for something like a order at a restaurant or a meeting. It's the game's simplicity that makes it thrive in it's own special and awesome way.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Color By Number LLC
- 84.1 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 7.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © Kiz Studios Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Disable Advertisements $0.99
- Honeywell Bumbler $1.99
- WNK-Y Omega Rumbler $5.99
- Thurgian Hammertail $0.99
- Vortex Tangent $4.99
- U.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701 $1.99
- 4X Coin Boost $5.99
- TOXON Hardtak $2.99
- Luxx Starsheik $3.99
- Scrub-in-a-Box $9.99