Wonster Words Learning Games 4+
Educational Reading Skills App
77Sparx Studio, Inc.
Designed for iPad
- Offers In-App Purchases
Award-winning ABC, phonics, and spelling games. Kids learn while having fun. 95% of parents say that Wonster Words has helped their children gain reading skills. Enjoyed by millions of kids. Download Wonster Words today!
FUN WITH LEARNING
Kids play and don't even know they are learning! In Wonster Words, kids and toddlers put together words through interactive word puzzles. As the child drags a letter puzzle, the name of the letter and the phonics sounds will play. Once the words are completed, children will enjoy silly videos head-lined by the lovable Wonsters. Mini-games and activities help your child stay engaged. Additionally, whole-piece puzzle games introduce even more vocabulary.
• "I downloaded this game for my 2 yr old daughter and she is always running off with my phone to learn some new words."
• "As a 1st grade teacher with a kindergartener [son] I know how important it is to keep learning interesting. This is my son's favorite app and mine too."
PREPARE FOR SCHOOL
Help your children prepare for preschool, kindergarten, and elementary schools by helping them learn more than the basic alphabets and phonics. Wonster Words include vowels, consonant blends, word families, diphthongs, digraphs, CVC word structure, and spelling. 95% of parents say Wonster Words has helped their children gain reading skills.
• "I love that my son is learning to spell!! He has been using this app since he was 1.5, he is now 2.5 and everyone thinks he is in elementary school because of his use & understanding of vocabulary!!"
• "My 2 year old has learned all her ABC's and how to match them here. So many people ask what app she is playing when we're in the stores. Super love it!!!"
SPEECH & SPECIAL NEEDS
For kids with speech delay, Wonster Words can help them practice hearing and speaking word sounds. It doubles as a good reinforcer/motivator for SLP services the child may already be receiving.
• "My three year old was slow to articulate many words. Speech therapy was helpful but he seemed bored with the simplistic repetitions. Got this game to work with him at home on pronunciation and alphabet recognition... He's four now and still loves this app. Non-stop chatterbox with a huge vocabulary. And he uses all the app words in his pretend play and storytelling."
• "I am a retired Speech-language Pathologist and I provide training for preschools. I love this app for vocabulary building, early reading and spelling."
• Parent's Choice
• Dr. Toy's Best Picks
• Kidscreen iKids Finalist
• Mom's Choice Gold
• Academic's Choice
• No Ads
• Offline play
• Includes ABC, phonics, blends, complex vowels, digraphs, and more.
• Teach kids CVC words and spelling in order.
• Silly animations that show the definition of words
• Fun puzzle games that introduce vocabulary
• Mini-games to encourage replay
Wonster Words is a subscription product that comes with a 7-day free trial. After the free trial, the subscription auto-renews monthly for $8.99/month or annually for $59.99/year.
You can use the subscription on any iOS device registered with your AppleID. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and automatic renewal may be turned off anytime by going to the user's Account Settings. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Cancellation will not go into effect until the end of the monthly billing cycle.
If you run into issues, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Various bug fixes
• Smoother login and gameplay
• If you like Wonster Words, please leave us a 5-star review. We really appreciate it.
Ratings and Reviews
My three year old was slow to articulate many words. Speech therapy was helpful but he seemed bored with the simplistic repetitions. Got this game to work with him at home on pronunciation and alphabet recognition. Was hoping he'd get excited to use the iPad and would try to say more words.
He still took his own sweet time talking but he quickly learned all the sounds of the alphabet and the letters, a whole pile of vocabulary words, and loves doing all the different activities.
He's four now and still loves this app. Non stop chatterbox with a huge vocabulary. And he uses all the app words in his pretend play and storytelling. Now I'm working with him on phonics and basic word reading. This app is well worth its price in longevity and educational soundness. I recommend it and would buy additional versions/expansions to use with my little one.
Truly amazing app
My daughter has been using this app since she was 2 years old. Her vocabulary, comprehension, and sentence structure started to astonished people during her first year of preschool. She is excited during the games! She loves phonics, learning the alphabet, and is proud of new vocabulary words she incorporates into her daily conversations. Sometime while chatting with her I have to remind myself, “ She is only 4 years old.” This app jump started my child’s love of the alphabet, words, communication and speech. I would have never imagined this app would truly impact our lives, yet It did! Aryanna told me yesterday, “ Mommy, I am doing well.... I don’t say that I am doing good. I say “doing well... that’s the correct way to say it....” She is doing a legendary job !” I wish they had an app that could get her to enjoy handwriting!
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for your review. We are so glad your daughter enjoys and has benefited so much from Wonster Words. Please do help us spread the words about this game!
I can’t take credit 😊
My son was struggling with letter sounds 5 year old, Kindergarten). We couldn’t find an effective way of helping him that would keep him engaged and entertained. We’re talking scoring red in standardized testing and us parents being told he needed serious intervention. Until (dunndunnnndunnnnnn) enter Wonster Words. His teacher was like “I don’t know what you’re doing but he finally is getting it” and that’s all I did was change what he was absorbing. Instead of pointless games in the iPad, this app is fun, engaging, hilarious (seriously, the content is so relevant and on point). My husband and I have already told so many friends about this golden gem of an app. Mainly because we see our other littles starting to get it too. Earlier than our oldest.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 77Sparx Studio, Inc.
- 193.3 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 4+, Made for Ages 0–5
- © 2014 77SPARX Studio, Inc
- In-App Purchases
- Wonster Words All-Access $8.99
- Wonster Words All-Access $59.99
- Wonster Words Full Access $8.99
- All Access Pass $14.99
- Wonster Words Access Subscription $7.99
- Monthly Subscription $4.99
- Monthly All Access Pass $9.49
- Monthly All Access Pass $8.99
- Birthday Surprise, Part 3 $0.99
- Birthday Surprise, Part 2 $0.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.