Enjoy the 24/7 convenience of banking with us on the go using the Woodforest Mobile Banking App.* Manage your accounts, make deposits, find branch locations, and more.
• BIOMETRICS – Quickly access your account using fingerprint or facial recognition.
• FORGOT PASSWORD – Set a new password from the convenience of your device when you’re having trouble remembering your current one.
• ACCOUNT BALANCES – View account balances and transaction details.
• ACCOUNT ALERTS – Stay up to date on your account balances by setting up Low Balance Alerts right in the app.
• MOBILE DEPOSIT – Conveniently deposit checks with your device.
• TRANSFER FUNDS – Transfer money between your Woodforest accounts.
• BILL PAY – View scheduled and posted payments. Schedule recurring and one time bill payments.
• STATEMENTS – View your bank statements in the app and sign up for paperless E-Statements.
• FIND LOCATIONS – Quickly and easily locate nearby branches and ATMs and find a location open when you need it by viewing location hours. See locations on a map and get step-by-step directions from your current location.
• MANAGE DEBIT CARDS – Turn your debit cards on/off, restrict transaction types, and set transaction type limits.
• MANAGE EMAIL AND PHONE – Verify and manage your email addresses and phone numbers.
• VANTAGESCORE® - Obtain your free VantageScore (credit score) right in the app. View your current score, progression over time, and learn what positive and negative factors are making an impact.
• WESTERN UNION – Send or receive money all over the globe to your friends and family using Western Union right in the app.
• APPLY FOR A LOAN – Start the loan application process from your device.
• CONTACT US – See where you can contact us about general inquiries, account information, or to report a lost or stolen card.
• FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS – Quickly answer your mobile banking questions.
*Woodforest Mobile Banking is free to download, but data charges from your cellular service provider may apply. Woodforest National Bank is not responsible for service outages that might affect your device or internet provider, technology failures, or device capacity limits. Additionally, account activity and history may not reflect recent expenditures.
Other terms and conditions may apply to these products and services. For complete details regarding our products, services, and related fees please speak with a Woodforest Retail Banker.
© 2022 Woodforest National Bank
Member FDIC l Equal Housing Lender
- Introduce in-app management of low/zero balance account alerts.
- Minor bug fixes.
Communicate with us:
Woodforest monitors and responds to app reviews regarding any issues to ensure the best possible app experience for you. Please let us know how we can be of help and make your mobile banking experience a great one by sending us an email at MobileSupport@WOODFOREST.com.
Thank you for your continued feedback!
Ratings and Reviews
Been a Woodforest customer since 2005
Love this Bank, the employees are very kind and helpful regardless of t the bank branch i stop at. I’m in Toledo,Oregon and Holland all located in Ohio. Also travel and have always had a great experience in the branch working with People instead of computer operations moble or nonmomble. I find the computer to be very buggy myself. Can be a little on the frustrating side which is why I gave the bank three stars 10 which is not available so I would’ve given it to 5 here. One other thing that would be helpful and convenient is to have someone available on the weekends and can talk to a customer if they have a problem especially with the computer. That’s usually when things break down is on the weekend. Otherwise have a very good experience with Woodforest I’ll recommend them. And my dad was a baker for Huntington the Huntington bank stinks. Nothing but trouble in the branch and via computer with Huntington don’t think there.
Updated: Seems Woodforest updated the app. Honestly, it’s about time, but I don’t want to speak to soon. I’m adjusting my 1 star to a 4 star simply because they finally took action and that’s how important a streamlined process is for users. I haven’t received any crash reports since the update (yet), and it’s improved. That’s all I can say for now.
Previous review: Seriously, Woodforest- what a pitiful standard of products you offer your customers that keep your bank alive. Your app constantly, constantly crashes. Every single time I log in- the app crashes and has to reboot and I have to send a crash report all before I can even login again just to check my balance. What should be a 1min task, turns out to be 5-7min- and this is just to get into the app. Such a lag in every aspect. Not, by any means, a streamlined process nor is it user friendly or up to date with banking standards mobile compatibilities. Woodforest must be going bankrupt if they can’t even afford a better app for its customers. If that’s the case, many of us may want to consider pulling all your money out and going to a different bank before they drop out. Other banks that have plenty of money coming in, have a far more streamlined process for its customers when it comes to its app and mobile capabilities. Either Woodforest clearly doesn’t care about providing good products to its customers or it’s going bankrupt. 100% guarantee you.
Mobile deposit just stop working
I used to love this app but out of nowhere, the mobile deposit stopped working for me. When I go to choose an account, nothing is there to choose. I recently closed one account and reopened another one and that’s when all the trouble started. I was able to deposit something once into the new account and now it no longer shows up. Maybe I am doing something wrong but I can’t figure it out. Not sure if anyone else is having the same issue. But if there is a way to fix this, I would appreciate any help.
Developer Response ,
Hi LindseySimo. Thank you for taking the time to share the details of your recent experience. We'd like to take a closer look into what happened. Please send an email to email@example.com with your contact information. – Cindy
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Woodforest National Bank
- 231.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © Woodforest National Bank