Do your Woodforest banking from your mobile device. Manage your accounts, make deposits, find branch locations and ATMs, and more – 24x7.
The Woodforest Mobile Banking app provides the following features:
• SECURITY – Easily sign on using your existing Woodforest Online Banking username and password.
• ACCOUNT INFORMATION – Check account activity and available balances.
• BILL PAY – Schedule and pay bills from your device.
• MOBILE DEPOSIT – Conveniently deposit checks with your device anytime, anywhere.
• TRANSFER FUNDS – Transfer money between your Woodforest accounts.
• FIND LOCATIONS – Quickly and easily locate nearby branches and ATMs. View a map and get step-by-step directions from your current location. View branch hours to find a location open when you need it, including one of our several 24-hour locations.
• CONTACT US – Access contact information for general inquiries, account information, or to report a lost or stolen card.
• WESTERN UNION – Send money across the globe or into another’s Woodforest account.
• APPLY FOR A LOAN – Start the loan application process from your device.
• MANAGE DEBIT CARDS – Turn your debit cards on/off, restrict transactions, and set transaction limits.
• VIEW STATEMENTS – View your current and previous statements within the app.
• FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS – Quickly answer your mobile banking questions.
Woodforest Mobile Banking is free to download, but data charges from your cellular service provider may apply. Woodforest National Bank is not responsible for service outages that might affect your device or internet provider, technology failures, or device capacity limits. Additionally, account activity and history may not reflect recent expenditures.
© 2019 Woodforest National Bank
Member FDIC l Equal Housing Lender
Here’s what’s new:
-Update your contact information through mobile banking
-Minor bug fixes
Communicate with us:
Woodforest monitors and responds to app reviews regarding any issues to ensure the best possible app experience for you. Please let us know how we can be of help and make your mobile banking experience a great one by sending us an email at MobileSupport@WOODFOREST.com.
Thank you for your continued feedback!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great update! I love the Debit Card tile in the new location. From a customer stand point it is a lot easier to manage my debit cards especially when in panic mode after misplacing a debit card, no searching or “thinking” required. From an employee standpoint it is so much easier and quicker when educating and assisting our customers with all that the Woodforest App has to offer. I’ve had to use the debit card management service a few times personally and I was stress free knowing my account wasn't at risk because I was able to “pause” my card until I could locate it. Not only do I tell my customers about how convenient it is, but how it can save them time, money and a whole lot of stress just with a click of a button. Thank you Woodforest!
I have been using the Woodforest app for about 6 years. It has been fantastic, until the new IOS update came out. Woodforest failed to keep their app up to date and fix any bugs that may occur, so naturally the app has become extremely buggy. The mobile deposit has become so glitchy, I’ve had to delete and redownload the app several times because it wouldn’t even let me click to take pictures of my checks. The last time I redownloaded the app, it sent each of my mobile deposits through multiple times. As someone who heavily relies on mobile deposits, if this is not fixed I will be switching banks. I think it is also worth noting that I have sent an email to the Woodforest support about this matter and never received a response.
Developer Response ,
Hello rmenlow, sounds like we need to learn more details of the situation. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact information, so that we can look into this. – Cindy
So far so good
I get paid from different source which can sometimes trigger a delay in the funds clearing, that combined with the number of checks I write to people who sometimes sit on them makes me often second guess my account balance. I find it super convenient to open the app and log on with just a fingerprint and instantly be able to see up to the minute account activity. I haven’t tried the mobile deposit yet, so hopefully they’ve got all the bugs worked out.
Developer Response ,
We LOVE five-star ratings! Thanks for the shout-out! – Danny
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.