Enjoy the 24/7 convenience of banking with us on the go using the Woodforest Mobile Banking App.* Manage your accounts, make deposits, find branch locations, and more.
• BIOMETRICS – Quickly access your account using fingerprint or facial recognition.
• FORGOT PASSWORD – Set a new password from the convenience of your device when you’re having trouble remembering your current one.
• ACCOUNT BALANCES – View account balances and transaction details.
• MOBILE DEPOSIT – Conveniently deposit checks with your device.
• TRANSFER FUNDS – Transfer money between your Woodforest accounts.
• BILL PAY – View scheduled and posted payments. Schedule recurring and one time bill payments.
• STATEMENTS – View your bank statements in the app and sign up for paperless E-Statements.
• FIND LOCATIONS – Quickly and easily locate nearby branches and ATMs and find a location open when you need it by viewing location hours. See locations on a map and get step-by-step directions from your current location.
• MANAGE DEBIT CARDS – Turn your debit cards on/off, restrict transaction types, and set transaction type limits.
• MANAGE EMAIL AND PHONE – Verify and manage your email addresses and phone numbers.
• VANTAGESCORE® - Obtain your free VantageScore (credit score) right in the app. View your current score, progression over time, and learn what positive and negative factors are making an impact.
• WESTERN UNION – Send or receive money all over the globe to your friends and family using Western Union right in the app.
• APPLY FOR A LOAN – Start the loan application process from your device.
• CONTACT US – See where you can contact us about general inquiries, account information, or to report a lost or stolen card.
• FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS – Quickly answer your mobile banking questions.
*Woodforest Mobile Banking is free to download, but data charges from your cellular service provider may apply. Woodforest National Bank is not responsible for service outages that might affect your device or internet provider, technology failures, or device capacity limits. Additionally, account activity and history may not reflect recent expenditures.
Other terms and conditions may apply to these products and services. For complete details regarding our products, services and related fees please speak with a Woodforest Retail Banker.
© 2021 Woodforest National Bank
Member FDIC l Equal Housing Lender
Updated Credit Score text to VantageScore across the app and to in-app marketing graphics
Minor bug fixes.
Communicate with us:
Woodforest monitors and responds to app reviews regarding any issues to ensure the best possible app experience for you. Please let us know how we can be of help and make your mobile banking experience a great one by sending us an email at MobileSupport@WOODFOREST.com.
Thank you for your continued feedback!
Ratings and Reviews
Bad Deposit Feature
I’ve used this app for a good while now and just recently started having to use the deposit feature. I’ve tried uploading photos of my check over 40 times now and it keeps getting denied. Called customer service and they were incapable of listening/understanding me. All four corners are present, dark background present, endorsement present, so why does it keep getting denied? Considering switching banks because living in a state without a Woodforest bank has been a living nightmare (can’t trust this app to work properly).
Developer Response ,
Hello, sounds like we need to learn more details of the situation. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact information, so that we can look into this. – Cindy
Great update! I love the Debit Card tile in the new location. From a customer stand point it is a lot easier to manage my debit cards especially when in panic mode after misplacing a debit card, no searching or “thinking” required. From an employee standpoint it is so much easier and quicker when educating and assisting our customers with all that the Woodforest App has to offer. I’ve had to use the debit card management service a few times personally and I was stress free knowing my account wasn't at risk because I was able to “pause” my card until I could locate it. Not only do I tell my customers about how convenient it is, but how it can save them time, money and a whole lot of stress just with a click of a button. Thank you Woodforest!
I have been using the Woodforest app for about 6 years. It has been fantastic, until the new IOS update came out. Woodforest failed to keep their app up to date and fix any bugs that may occur, so naturally the app has become extremely buggy. The mobile deposit has become so glitchy, I’ve had to delete and redownload the app several times because it wouldn’t even let me click to take pictures of my checks. The last time I redownloaded the app, it sent each of my mobile deposits through multiple times. As someone who heavily relies on mobile deposits, if this is not fixed I will be switching banks. I think it is also worth noting that I have sent an email to the Woodforest support about this matter and never received a response.
Developer Response ,
Hello rmenlow, sounds like we need to learn more details of the situation. Please send an email to email@example.com with your contact information, so that we can look into this. – Cindy
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Woodforest National Bank
- 282.1 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Woodforest National Bank
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.