Do your Woodforest banking from your mobile device. Manage your accounts, make deposits, find branch locations and ATMs, and more – 24x7.
The Woodforest Mobile Banking app provides the following features:
• SECURITY – Easily sign on using your existing Woodforest Online Banking username and password.
• ACCOUNT INFORMATION – Check account activity and available balances.
• BILL PAY – Schedule and pay bills from your device.
• MOBILE DEPOSIT – Conveniently deposit checks with your device anytime, anywhere.
• TRANSFER FUNDS – Transfer money between your Woodforest accounts.
• FIND LOCATIONS – Quickly and easily locate nearby branches and ATMs. View a map and get step-by-step directions from your current location. View branch hours to find a location open when you need it, including one of our several 24-hour locations.
• CONTACT US – Access contact information for general inquiries, account information, or to report a lost or stolen card.
• WESTERN UNION – Send money across the globe or into another’s Woodforest account.
• APPLY FOR A LOAN – Start the loan application process from your device.
• MANAGE DEBIT CARDS – Turn your debit cards on/off, restrict transactions, and set transaction limits.
• VIEW STATEMENTS – View your current and previous statements within the app.
• FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS – Quickly answer your mobile banking questions.
Woodforest Mobile Banking is free to download, but data charges from your cellular service provider may apply. Woodforest National Bank is not responsible for service outages that might affect your device or internet provider, technology failures, or device capacity limits. Additionally, account activity and history may not reflect recent expenditures.
© 2019 Woodforest National Bank
Member FDIC l Equal Housing Lender
-Remedied user-reported crashes.
-Made minor bug fixes and improvements.
Woodforest will monitor and respond to app reviews to address any issues and ensure the best possible app experience. Please send any feedback about the mobile app to MobileSupport@WOODFOREST.com.
Thank you for the continued feedback!
Ratings and Reviews
Mobile deposit just stop working
I used to love this app but out of nowhere, the mobile deposit stopped working for me. When I go to choose an account, nothing is there to choose. I recently closed one account and reopened another one and that’s when all the trouble started. I was able to deposit something once into the new account and now it no longer shows up. Maybe I am doing something wrong but I can’t figure it out. Not sure if anyone else is having the same issue. But if there is a way to fix this, I would appreciate any help.
Developer Response ,
Hi LindseySimo. Thank you for taking the time to share the details of your recent experience. We'd like to take a closer look into what happened. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact information. – Cindy
Great update! I love the Debit Card tile in the new location. From a customer stand point it is a lot easier to manage my debit cards especially when in panic mode after misplacing a debit card, no searching or “thinking” required. From an employee standpoint it is so much easier and quicker when educating and assisting our customers with all that the Woodforest App has to offer. I’ve had to use the debit card management service a few times personally and I was stress free knowing my account wasn't at risk because I was able to “pause” my card until I could locate it. Not only do I tell my customers about how convenient it is, but how it can save them time, money and a whole lot of stress just with a click of a button. Thank you Woodforest!
Loved until recently
I was using the app and didn’t have any complaints until recently. I have been unable to access online banking using a computer for months because it keeps asking me to verify my identity using an old number and won’t allow me to change the number or answer a different question! It wasn’t a major problem until this recent update that is now doing the exact same thing. I understand it’s in place to help me but it has only complicated my situation. Trying to get someone on the phone has been impossible and so now I can only call ad check my account but I can’t transfer money between accounts.
- Woodforest National Bank
- 138.3 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Woodforest National Bank
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.