View iOS app's Sandbox files, UserDefaults, Keychain items from Mac
Woodpecker aimed at helping us develop iOS, MacOS Apps efficiently.
It can helps us:
- view, edit sandbox files in seconds;
- view, edit UserDefaults item;
- inspect app's view hierarchy and modify attribute online;
- monitor network request without proxy setup;
【Note】: iOS 14 add a new privacy for local network usage, please ensure your app has the permission, learn more at http://www.woodpeck.cn/usage
In this update, we have made some functional optimizations based on the feedback from many developers, and added tools such as clearing caches, so upgrading now!
• Add Clear Caches（Library/Caches，Sandbox Files，UserDefaults）
• Add Copy file path，helping us get file path easier
• Add NSData preview
• Add UIButton insets property edit
• Add UIView cornerRadius edit
• Add Copy as Curl
• Fix iOS14 network request missing bug.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Super useful for debugging on physical devices
I'm so happy I stumbled across this tool. As an iOS developer, I can tell that this was built by another iOS developer who has run into so many of the same problems I run into every day.
It gives you the kind of access to your app's data that you might be used to on the simulator, but has always been locked away when trying to debug on physical devices.
I've just been using the sandbox, user defaults, and logger tools so far, and it would be worth the Pro price just for that, easily. And there's clearly a lot more to explore beyond that as well.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your BIG 5 star and friendly review.
We'll keep working to provide more useful tools for you!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- 小刚 张
- 3.4 MB
- Developer Tools
- Requires macOS 10.14 or later.
English, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2018-2020 LIFE BETTER
- In-App Purchases
- Pro Edition $7.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.