The best woodturning simulator!
Cut, polish and paint your masterpiece!
- Carve your perfect shape easier !
- NEW LEVELS !
- Minor fixes
More content coming soon !
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Glad it’s free, wouldn’t play otherwise
So the idea of the game is pretty rock solid. Very challenging to get a high accuracy score which isn’t necessarily a bad thing.
However, some thoughts.
1. Cash is pointless as there is no way to use it or have it benefit in this game model. Get rid of it.
2. Need to have a way to zoom in to get the close bits cut off in tight spaces where the given tools may not reach/work effectively at the current view point.
3. Enabled sound and make the haptics setting permanent instead of resetting after every level.
4. More color choices for paint and ability to adjust paint nozzle size for those who want to get super creative.
If this was a paid app, wouldn’t be worth spending any amount of $$$ on it. So that’s the really good thing is that it’s free. Ads are a bit excessive but you can skip past most after 5 or so seconds so not as bad as others apps where you can’t skip them at all.
Needs MAJOR improvement
The game was fun for the first 5 minutes, until you realize it’s not truly 3D. As an actual wood turner and carver, I would highly recommend a form of resistance when applying a chisel head to the wood, which I have seen in the sanding process. It would make things more realistic AND give more control to the player. Also, in regards to the 3D aspect, you should be able to rotate, pan, and zoom the camera so that the player can refine the artwork. The money is currently useless and I would suggest having statistics on the chisels and be able to upgrade them, such as adding or taking away wood resistance, and adding different shaped chisels as there are many IRL. The aspect of purchasing different types of wood with different resistances would also be interesting, along with adding different wood stains and finishes to suit the player’s tastes.
I agree with the other reviews in many ways. It needs less ads, a way to spend the money otherwise why have it and you need different tools to do the ends correctly. I too am a wood turner in real life and yes it is a game but not being able to carve the end correctly being a 3D game is slightly irritating. I have also discovered that it doesn’t matter if you are absolutely accurate it will sometimes say try again 0%. WHAT?? In saying that I did sucker in and go ad free. I have noticed that it will tell me 0% after so many levels so that I have no choice but to watch their ad anyway to move past or have to redo it.
Overall, the game itself is great it’s the extras that should be addressed to make it better.
- 224.1 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Copyright (c) 2019 VOODOO SAS. All Rights Reserved
- In-App Purchases
- No Ads $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.