The Woodulator is a delay and pitch shifter inspired by analog bucket brigade delays. It also includes 2 versatile modulators.
Pitch shifting is obtained by increasing or decreasing the clock in the delay line and not by FFT calculations.
- Has 2 pitch shifters which can go up or down according to a harmonic scale or in chorus mode
- Modulator source can be internal LFO or external side chain
- Modulator destination can be pitch frequency, pitch amplitude, delay amplitude, panning, feedback amounts or Moog filter frequencies.
- Modulation of pitch frequency can be up, down or both.
- Delay line color can be set with LP/HP/BP/Moog filter and Saturation level.
- Includes HP and LP filters on the input signal
- Includes Moog filter on pitch out signals.
- Pitch shifters have Reverse mode.
- BPM can be set, tapped or synced by the DAW host.
- LFO Square has slew-rate control. (control at 100% generates triangle waveform)
- LFO’s have convenient beat/bar timing popup.
- Delay and pitch signals can be panned L-R on a stereo bus/track.
- Delay and pitch shifter timing can be synced to the bar or re-synced manually (playing live)
- Stereo diff mode can create wide stereo from mono sources.
- Presets can be stored in iCloud Drive (makes them available on all your devices).
- Presets can be switched with Midi Program Changes.
- Major controls can be set with Midi CC messages.
- added pitch 1&2 feedback.
- added Moog filter to delay feedback, frequency can be modulated by the LFO’s.
- added Moog filter to pitch out, frequency can be modulated by the LFO’s.
- added extra modulation destinations : pitch feedback amount, delay Moog filter frequency, pitch Moog filter frequency.
- LFO2 can modulate LFO1 frequency.
- added delay and pitch stereo controls.
- added more LFO waveforms (triangle, pulse, random S&H).
- added LFO waveform slider which allows to get mixed waveforms.
- delay filters can now be applied on the delay out as well.
- added In & Out gain controls.
- added signal & clipping leds.
- added next and previous preset buttons.
- fixed/reduced clicks.
- added new factory presets
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.