Woody Block Puzzle Brain Game 12+
Wood Cube Blocks Grid Puzzle
Designed for iPad
- Offers In-App Purchases
WOODY Block Puzzle, a new relaxing block puzzle, is created JUST FOR YOU. Enjoy block puzzle games with a relaxing aesthetic and give your mind a workout at any time.
Inspired by one of the warmest natural materials, WOODY is crafted to help you emotionally re-charge, reduce stress and increase positive social interactions.
Simply place wooden blocks into the grid and fill a row or column to earn points. With endless puzzles and multiple game modes, you can spend hours relaxing with block puzzle games.
Exercise your mind with the 10x10 wooden jigsaw to make your brain healthy and relaxed. Take a break any time with this free calming puzzle and see how much you can score.
Try to beat your top score, share your scores with friends and family or aim for the top of the scoreboard. However you want to play, WOODY Block Puzzle is here.
Block Puzzle Game
• Place blocks to fill the grid
• Fill a row or column to earn points
• Endless levels – keep playing until you can’t fill any more
• Multiple game modes
Brain Training Game
• Keep your mind sharp with mental workouts
• Relax and stay focused with block puzzles
• Visually informative chart to check your progress every day
• Surprisingly challenging to break your high score
• Aesthetically designed with a rustic and country appeal
• Beautifully easy and simple, no pressure and no time limit
Share and Compete
• Instantly share on Facebook to compete with your friends and family
• Play challenge modes and earn a place on the leaderboard
Free and Simple
• Forever free to play
• Perfectly small install size that won’t hurt your storage
• This app offers in-app purchase
Play WOODY for free for as long as you like. If you would like to support the WOODY team, you can subscribe from within the app.
Relax and give your mind a workout with WOODY Block Puzzle today.
Why People Love WOODY Puzzle Block:
SOOTHING, NO PRESSURE WOODEN PUZZLE GAME
“If you like soothing, no pressure 10x10 puzzle with unlimited time, then you will definitely want to check out WOODY”
CHILL & RELAXING BOARD GAME
“WOODY is suitable for those who enjoy chillaxing with a graphically-appealing board game. It’s the best wooden jigsaw puzzle I’ve played. Love it”
EXCELLENT WOOD BLOCK PUZZLE
“WOODY gives me an excellent Zen experience. I love this wood block puzzle. It is very relaxing. So awesome”
SIMPLISTIC, CHALLENGING, INTRIGUING JIGSAW PUZZLE
“I definitely recommend this jigsaw puzzle. Simplistic, challenging, and intriguing!”
ADDICTING AND A LOT OF FUN 1010 BOARD GAME
“It is great to have a 10x10 board game that you don't have to be a genius to play. Simple yet challenging. Addicting and a lot of fun board game”
We hope you will love WOODY!
- WOODY team
Information about the auto-renewal of subscription:
This is an auto-renewable subscription. A subscription is valid for 1 month, 6 months, or 1 year, depending on the subscription type selected.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. The cost depends on the selected plan.
Terms of Service: https://privacy.athena.studio/terms-of-service
- General performance improvements and bug fixes.
- Sharpen your mind by playing our new puzzles, released biweekly!
- Get ready to test your skills with our new daily challenges now available!
Enjoy your Block Puzzle challenges.
Ratings and Reviews
I just downloaded this game and started playing yesterday. Already, I feel a little bit smarter. I like the funny music that plays when you fail. It makes me feel like I did a great job. It also is very satisfying (for me). I experienced no bugs or lagging. I think I will keep playing Woody Puzzle every day
I do like the game, but sometimes you get a couple blocks that just don't fit. I saw an add on another game that was similar to this one except you could rotate the blocks. I don't want to download that game because it's almost exactly the same as this one, but it would be AMAZING if I had the option to rotate blocks in this game. That's my suggestion. I get it that maybe that's too big of a change, and the game is good how it is, but maybe make it so I don't die every time I get two blocks that don't fit. I hope you consider my suggestion. Thanks for taking the time to read this very long review!
This has been a fun game for last week or so. A couple days ago, I noticed scoring is no longer 10 points for each block as stated in game Q&A. It’s only scoring 1 (one) point per block now. No big deal—it is just a game, but thought it was weird...thought maybe it was just me imagining I had been seeing 10points per block, lol, so looked up Q&A. Also I tried to give feedback on the scoring through that “have a question” option but it’s an automated “let’s-play-20-questions-first-before-you-can-select-the ‘nope none of the above,’” But...to SEND the question, you have to provide your email address without any info avail on what is done w the email address(privacy & retention policy). Anyway, overall a very fun game! Gave 4 stars because ads are rather long considering the frequency & that several of the ads don’t actually load a way to “x” out, even after waiting—the ads only load an “—>” which then boots you over to the advertised app in the App Store. I understand that “free” is not free and the ads won’t prevent me from playing this game. Just thought I should provide feedback for the developers. Did I say it’s a FUN game? Thanks for providing free option to play :D
Not probability based
Yes, as others have noted, the ads can be excessive. Their goal at times appears to be to show you more adds than time spent playing. I rarely go for conspiracy-type thinking but when you combine the number/length of ads (which show up when you lose) with the non-random nature at which the pieces appear, then maybe there’s something there. The thing is I know something about probability and the probability that two or more of the three pieces you draw should be the exact same is pretty low. Yes, it should happen from time to time but it shouldn’t happen almost half the time. Off the top of my head, there are at least 19 pieces, which is about a 5% chance I get a specific piece. The probability of two pieces the same is then roughly 2.5%. Why, then, do I go through stretches where every other draw has duplicate pieces? Why do I frequently get draws where the pieces are all the same shape (big L-shaped)? Of course, I’m not mentioning the times I get three pieces all the same. Which, yes, should happen on rare occasions, but not every 20-30 draws. The randomizer is not right, and that is one thing I do not tolerate in games. It leaves me with the impression it’s designed to encourage losing so they can show the ads (or get you to pay for a subscription).
Developer Response ,
Thanks for sharing your experience with us. We don't want you to feel that way as the blocks are totally random. You can check our FAQs to find tips on getting higher scores or visit our Facebook page for other player's advice. Feel free to contact our in-app support for further assistance! :)
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Athena FZE
- 139.6 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- © Athena FZE
- In-App Purchases
- One month VIP membership $4.99
- 20 Rotate Boosters $1.99
- Special Offer (50% off) $19.99
- Season Special Offer (Expired) $7.99
- NO ADS FOREVER (Expired) $4.99
- 100 Rotate Boosters $4.99
- One year VIP membership $39.99
- 1,000 Rotate Boosters $19.99
- REMOVE ADS $9.99
- Six months VIP membership $35.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.