Pay, extend, and manage your parking session with Hartford's official parking app. It’s easy!
PAY ON THE GO
Pay quickly and securely with your smartphone.
- Time's precious, stop wasting it feeding a meter.
- Forget refilling the meter in the rain or braving the cold.
NO PRICE SURPRISES
See when parking rates will change in the future – even when there’s free parking!
- Receive email receipts at the end of your parking session.
- Expenses made easy, manage your parking history through the mobile app.
Get alerts when your parking session is about to end.
- Stop worrying about how much time is left on the meter, we have you covered.
NO NEED TO RUSH
Add time to your parking session directly from your phone.*
- Your plans change, your parking spot shouldn't. Simply extend your parking session via our app.
GET STARTED TODAY
1. Download the Woonerf app.
2. Park where you see Woonerf app signs.
3. Pay for your parking session from your phone.
4. Relax, welcome to parking as it should be.
The Woonerf app is not done yet! We're constantly updating the app based on your feedback.
- Location Services (optional): Used to quickly provide nearby parking zones.
* where applicable
What does the next revolution in parking look like? An all-new, more intuitive app interface that makes parking a breeze.
- Less taps, faster parking. Select a recent zone or nearby zone with ease.
- See when parking rates will change in the future. Just swipe the slider or tap a quick time.
Enjoying the Woonerf app? Help us spread the word by telling your friends or by leaving a glowing review!
Ratings and Reviews
Easy and convenient for parking
Super easy to set up. Add your car info once, enter payment info once, and then just pick your zone. Takes 30 seconds to pay once you are set up and now you have easy access to parking!!
Overall great but not happy with convenience fee
I haven’t had any issues, works great but hoping you can tweak it so if we have to move a different zone when in an active session, we can bring that remainder of payment to the new one.
One big thing I want to complain about is the convenience fee...why??? I heavily use the app as I work in downtown and an additional .15¢ times 4-6 new sessions I have to create adds up. If that was the plan then you should have incorporated the fee in the beginning. At this point it might be cheaper for me to park at the $6 lots.
New to Hartford, just learned a lesson
I work 8-9 hours a day, and an able to purchase time at the meter for the entire day. It’s $5 for 8 hrs. I THOUGHT that’s what I was doing on the app- it turns out I have to pay MORE on the app than the actual meter to get the same amount of time - the max available on the app is 5 hrs which is almost the cost of 8 on meter, and you have to pay hourly after that so they actually charge more to park by using the app. I learned this the hard way today when I received a $25 parking ticket for being over the time. Guess I’m done using this ripoff misleading piece of garbage.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.