wootstar is a slick app to monitor and keep track of deals on woot.com. Whether you're at home or on the go, you'll never miss out on the next Woot Off!
- Keep tabs on all the Woot websites and Woot Plus products: woot, sellout, electronics, computers, home, tools & garden, sport, accessories & watches, kids, shirt and wine!
- Organize each section so you can see your favorite products first.
- Watch Woot Off sections on an easy to track screen, with auto-refreshing!
- View each product in detail including descriptions, prices, and images.
- Explore each image in detail with pinch zooming and landscape views.
- Want one? Buy products from within the app. Our button takes you directly to the purchase screen!
- Share Woot swag with your friends on E-mail, Twitter, and Facebook!
- Get notified. wootstar sends notifications when a Woot Off starts. No more guessing games!
Give wootstar a try. We know you'll love it!
New design to accommodate for changes at woot
Ratings and Reviews
Better before they got so big
Been using this app got years. Outdoes all the others. Keeps me up to the minute on a woot off too!
Woot was much better before they started offering so many things in so many categories. This app is great for keeping up with Woot tho.
Went from great to a hot mess
For years this was a great app for watching Woot’s deals. But this latest update? Woosah!
Gone are the categories and sub-categories that used to be there, now you have to scroll through everything in a broad category looking for what you want. In other words, if I’m looking for home theater stuff, I can’t just look for sub categories that look like they’ll match, I have to browse everything electronics related: power banks, smart phones, cameras, etc. It’s like they’ve gone from a store with aisles and neatly organized shelves to a store with lightly related items piled in rows.
I realize that these changes may be in response to changes that Woot! has made on their end. But I really have no incentive to use this app now over Woot!’s native app. If I’m going to scroll through a hot mess, it might as well be one with “appsclusive” deals.
Plus issues are fixed very quickly.
Update after response: JSON error again
Update 2: Fixed again. Thanks for the quick turnaround. I realize the app approvals take some time.
Developer Response ,
Updated the app to fix the deals not loading. Sorry about the issue.
- Scott Penrose
- 14.9 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2017 Scott Penrose
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.