Import screenshots from your favorite word games and get all of the answers! Word Breaker even supports the new Words With Friends Fast Play mode!
Word Breaker is the ultimate word game cheat when you’re stuck! It supports Words with Friends (Classic, New Words With Friends, and even Fast Play), EA Scrabble, and Wordfeud.
- Lightning fast!
- Honest! We give you *all* of the results. We will never hide the best scoring words from you.
- Board Solver Mode maximizes your score by calculating the other words in play!
- Screenshot Importing reads your game directly into Word Breaker! Incredibly easy to use, just snap and go!
- Wow! Screenshot Importing supports Words with Friends, EA Scrabble and Wordfeud! Even New Words with Friends is supported!
- Our original and still ground-breaking Ghost Mode allows you to peek at your most recent screenshot underneath!
- IOS8 notifications show you the selected word (Board Solver Mode) and quickly import the latest screenshot.
- Track what’s left in the bag! Our “Remaining Tiles” screen helps you predict what letters you’ll get next!
- Supports wildcards and blank tiles! Even better, you can easily tell Word Breaker what location and patterns to look for.
- Highly customizable, including filters for word length!
- Available in three languages: English, Nederlands, and Français!
Aside from its ability to build words, Word Breaker is also a learning and optimization tool. Learn to strategize using the Board Solver, discover how to get multiple crosswords in a single play, and always have an idea of what tiles have yet to be played. You can also use it to solve everyday problems, puzzles, and anagrams. Word Breaker has even been used in the classroom to teach English - something we think is just amazing!
Word Breaker is humbly ad-supported. If you like what we do, support us by buying the in-app upgrade and enjoy an ad-free experience.
TIPS AND TRICKS:
* How to take a screenshot:
- Press “Power” and "Home" at the same time, briefly.
* Having trouble with Screenshot Importing?
1) Completely zoom out before taking a screenshot. This way, the whole board is visible and Word Breaker can properly scan every tile.
2) Make sure all of your playable tiles are on the tile rack, not on the game board. This ensures the results you get are valid.
3) Make sure nothing is obscuring the game. Facebook Chat Heads, app trays, and notification pop-ups can all interfere with Word Breaker.
* Is a suggested word not accepted by your favorite word game? Check what dictionary you’re using against our recommendations below:
EA Scrabble: SOWPODS
This app is in no way associated with the makers of the popular word games we support.
Improved Scrabble screenshot scanning.
Ratings and Reviews
Great enhancements on board imports
I wrote a glowing review for these guys a while ago because they are head and shoulders above all of the other cheat programs. They’re the only one I have found where you can actually edit the board before it shows you the words (for example, if you wanted to see the best word you could make without your blank), and they’re also one of the few where they actually show you the words instead of showing you the location and making you pay for the actual word.
Anyway, the thing I wanted to mention today was that they have recently added some great enhancements to their board import.. They recently added support for the fast play mode, they can handle an imported screen that has word radar on it, and it’s even smart enough to recognize whether you’re importing from WWF or WWF2 and adjusting accordingly.
Great app but...
The app itself works flawlessly. My only complaint is the choice of advertising. The same add for an app that lets you live stream to watch college age girls dance suggestively. This occurs nearly every time I check for a new play. I’m a happily married, 58 year old Christian man who does not care to participate even in watching the stupid add. I hope these soft porn promoters are not the only option they have for advertising and I sure would like to have alternate choices made available.
3 months and still no dictionary update, grrrr!
Contacted this company three months ago about the update on the new words that are now commonly used in all word games and still this app has not been updated. Words like je, ja, ki, vu, etc. are now all common words used in the scrabble dictionary and all other word games and yet this app is STILL NOT UPDATED! And DOES NOT RECOGNIZE these or any of the now common words. Grrrr! Word cheats, which this company also owns has been updated but I paid for this app. which they refuse to bring up to date! Please refund so I can buy the other app. Horrible experience considering they contacted me by email 3 months ago promising an update within a week or two! Boo Hiss!!
Update> To late for a refund unfortunately. Didn’t anticipate a developer misinforming us. Thanks, FOR NOTHING, Grrrr! Lesson learned 😡
Developer Response ,
We apologize for the delay! We are currently working on a comprehensive Word Breaker update -- this will include the updated dictionary. Unfortunately, it's taking longer than we originally anticipated. You can receive a refund through your Apple App Store purchase history.
- Firecracker Software LLC
- 48.2 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Firecracker Software
- In-App Purchases
- Word Breaker Ad Free $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.