Play Word Champions - challenge your friends, test your English, be rewarded.
Word Champions is a free quiz word game where the more words you know in English, the more points you score. Choose your topics. Challenge your friends. Join a growing community of players and play to be Word Champion!
• Play on your own, challenge a friend, or compete with another player.
• Choose your favourite topic – sport, music, history and more!
• Get the most correct answers in the shortest time to win.
• Unlock badges and be rewarded for the games you play, and the games you win.
• Climb the leaderboard and compare your score with players in your country or worldwide.
• Keep playing and become Word Champion!
Word Champions uses vocabulary, topics and questions from Oxford Learner’s Dictionaries published by Oxford University Press, the world’s authority on English language.
- UI improvements
- Added image questions
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Fun and educational quiz game
Great way to learn English vocabulary words through taking quizzes!
Incorrect ‘correct’ answers
The question was ‘which word is spelled correctly for a sea creature that is very large and looks like a fish?’ The choice were: whalu, whale, whule, and wholu. I of course picked ‘WHALE’ and it marked it incorrect and said the correct answer was ‘Whule’. This was one of many incorrect answers and the straw the caused me to delete the game.
- Renaissance 2.0 Media
- 36.1 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2015 Oxford University Press
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.