Word Colors is a new type of word game that allows you to form words, match colors, and multiply your scores. Play against your friends, chat, view statistics, and see how you rank against the people you play the most!
• Matching colors multiplies your score! Form a word with 3 green tiles in a row and get 3 times the points for those tiles. Match 4 in a row and get 4 times the points, etc. Take advantage of “Super Color” and “Wild Color” to change the colors of your tiles. Also, land on "Plus" slots to increase the value of your tiles!
PLAY WITH ANYONE!
• Create a game with your friends, or play with a random opponent. It’s easy to create a game! Just enter your friend’s username, enter your friend’s email address, select from your friend’s list, or play a 'pass and play' game.
• A friends list is automatically generated for you. Once you’ve played a game with someone, they are in your friends list. From your friends list you can create games, view statistics, chat, view profile info and more.
• You can check out your own game stats or your opponent’s. See how you rank against your friends and view total game wins, losses, ties, resigns, declines, best word score, best turn score, best game score, average word score, average game score, average turn score, and more.
CHAT AND PUSH NOTIFICATIONS!
• You can send messages anytime to your friends, whether it’s within a current game, one that's finished or from your friend's profile. Also, receive push notifications to let you know when it's your turn or when someone wins. Cool!
PROFILE, PICTURE AND STATUS!
• Upload a picture to personalize your profile. Share your current status, whether you’re gloating over your victories, or simply calling out to others that you’re ready to play a game!
CONNECT WITH PLAYERS ON THE WALL!
• The Word Colors Wall is where to be if you’re looking for a game, or a new opponent to challenge. Join in the conversation of current posts or start a new one. You can also "like" any post to show your support. Check out potential opponents by viewing their profile and statistics!
• Enjoy lots of cool and addictive features without the clutter of advertisements!
-- Join the fierce and exciting competition today!
Like Us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/WordColors
Follow Us on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/WordColorsGame
Follow US on Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/wordcolors/
+ Bonus awards for joining our Weekly Challenge
+ Updated Earn Tokens menu with descriptions
+ Multiple internal fixes to better support you (including issues with older devices)
Ratings and Reviews
I love this game. All of the twists make it more challenging. I’m not the best at it but it’s still fun and challenging. I enjoy it very much!
I was addicted to this game as soon as I started playing it. I love the central chatting feature where you can talk to everyone, I love having a profile pic, and I love the whole concept. The only thing I'd like to see changed is the layout. If it was more like words with friends where the current word and score was displayed at the top of the screen that would make it easier to know how many points your opponent got on their turn. Also if you could add an autocorrect feature on the chatting that would be great. Other than that I absolutely love it
Word Colors is another good word game with enough to set it apart to make it fun and a worthy addition to any "Wordies" collection. That said, it has two flaws which might be to much for some players. One is the inclusion of the YAWL dictionary as a reference. Calling YAWL a dictionary is stretching the truth. It's more of a list of acceptable letter combinations that can be used. Many of them simply aren't words in any other format. "NY" might warm a Yankee fan's heart, but it is hardly a word. The second issue is that, since the bonus for consecutive letters of one color stays active, the letter "S" is extremely powerful almost to the point of being a "broken" letter. Crappy spellers need merely hoard "S"s to stay in the game. Not a game breaker, but annoying. All in all Word Colors is a fun diversion for wordies. Just throw out some of your old strategy and most of your vocabulary.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Flip Flop AppWare, LLC
- 35 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Flip Flop AppWare, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- 10000 Tokens $8.99
- 5500 Tokens $4.99
- 3250 Tokens $2.99
- 7750 Tokens $6.99
- 1000 Tokens $0.99