LetterGrid is a multiplayer turn-based word game that requires the use of vocabulary and strategy to win against your opponent. You can play with friends and strangers online or practice with AI bot. The game is a combination of word search and territory control. The tiles of the words you find become yours. Use strategy to beat your opponent by reaching the goal of two game types:
1) Invasion - you have to build a chain of words from your border to your opponent's border starting each word from a tile that is already yours.
2) Territory - occupy a set number of tiles before your opponent by making words that use at least one tile that is already yours.
As you play the match, you must use strategy to find such words that will let you win against your opponent by expanding your territory to reach the goal of the game, stealing the tiles of your opponent and even cutting them off!
• Interactive tutorials
• Play against other people or computer
• Player rating system (Elo)
• Leaderboards based on recent wins as well as overall rating.
• Extensive player statistics and graphs of progress.
• 11 languages: English, Finnish, Danish, Norwegian, Swedish, French, German, Russian, Spanish, Portugues, Italian
• Automatic check for valid words. You can play by trial and error and discover and learn new words!
• Word definitions and quick links to word information on the web.
• Exchange messages with your opponent with build-in chat.
• Timed mode
• Built-in chat
If you like word games such as crossword puzzles, scrabble, boggle, wordle and you are a competitive player, LetterGrid is the game for you!
If you have any problems with the app or for any questions please contact the developer via WhatsApp: +1.917.267.8497 (preferred) or email: email@example.com.
Puzzle improvements. If you have any problems with the app or suggesions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and Reviews
Educational and intellectual word game
This is a must-have word game for all wordsmiths out there!. The interface is user-friendly and the wide range of difficulty levels makes it suitable for players of all ages. I love the challenge of forming words from a set of letters and the fact that I can play solo or against friends. Also there are two different game types available each with its own strategy. I like the educational aspect of the game where I can discover new words that are played by my opponents and quickly find their meaning using the game’s built-in dictionary. Overall, I highly recommend this word game to anyone looking for a fun and educational experience!
Better Than Sudoku for Your Brain
LetterGrid is an addictive and unique word game which is different from any other word games that I have played. To play this game well, you need to think several moves ahead and anticipate your opponent’s moves and it really is a good exercise for your brain. I like that I can play this game in the three languages that I know and I can play with people from all over the world. Having a good vocabulary helps, but the game makes it easy to discover new words by trial and error, so you can concentrate on strategic placement of your words to achieve the game’s goal. I highly recommend this game for anyone who enjoys word games like Scrabble or Words With Friends.
Fun and addictive
I've been playing LetterGrid for a few weeks now and I'm hooked! It's a simple concept, but the gameplay is challenging and keeps me coming back for more. I like to be playing other people and see how I level up against them on the leaderboards based on wins and ranking.
One thing that sets this game apart is its unique take on the word search. Not only have to find words in a grid of letters, but you have to find them in a strategic way so that you can beat your opponent in achieving the goal.
The only downside to the game is the ads. They pop up fairly frequently, but they're not too intrusive and are skippable after a few seconds.
Overall, I highly recommend LetterGrid to anyone looking for a fun and addictive gaming experience. It's free to download and definitely worth a try!
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Punginsoft LLC
- 87.7 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Danish, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- © Punginsoft
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads for 1 Month $0.99
- Remove Ads for 1 Year $7.99
- Remove Ads for 6 Months $4.99