Need to a play a simple game that requires no internet?
Word Jam - a fun scramble jumble word game
• Puzzles come in groups of 4 words
• Tap and hold to move letters around
• So easy, there's no need to learn anything!
- fixed some weird stuff thanks to your feedback!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Do not buy
Game is boring. No visible progress for unscrambling words. Free apps have better UI than this. Not fun at all
Response to developer:
I was just angry that I spent three dollars on it when I thought it was free. (I have an app that shows what apps go on sale)
Developer Response ,
I'm sorry to hear you do not enjoy the game. Could you help me understand more about what progress you would look for?
Promising, but not quite there yet.
1. From one game to the next, words are often repeated, which becomes annoying instead of fun.
2. There is no way to end a game if you haven't solved all four words. You can close the app, but when you try to start over, it returns to the unfinished game.
3. The game would be more fun if the app included a link to something like the Anagram Solver app, so that if you decided to give up on a word, you could easily see option(s) you missed. I've downloaded the Anagram Solver app, and I do refer to it when I'm stumped, but it's a pain because you have to close down the Word Jam app, open the Anagram Solver, find the answer, close down the Anagram Solver app, reopen the Word Jam app, and finally correct the word left unsolved. TOO MUCH LIKE WORK.
There are other worthwhile suggestions among the listed reviews. Someone should be taking note of them. Thanks!
UI doesn't work well
The UI, as has been mentioned, does not work well. The letters do not drag properly. For example, a letter often cannot be dragged to the end of the word or sometimes just drops any old place, not where I've dragged it. There are sometimes multiple words that can be made from the letters given, but you have to mind read to figure out which one the game "wants". There are no clues, so there isn't a way to determine, other than by trial and error, which word is the "correct" one. I'd also like to see a bit more delay when the final letter of the last word to be solved in each puzzle is placed so one can see all the words.
This game has potential, but the flaws above really hurt the playability.
Developer Response ,
This has been really helpful feedback. Thank you. I will look resolve all these issues!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.