"...I would definitely recommend this app not only for learning basic sight words, but for all the cognitive lessons too...", Jo Booth, Appymall
"...is perfect for my four-year-old who is learning about rhyming families in the English language. Because the words included in this app are relatively simple, my two-year-old can also play with the word building game...", Geeks With Juniors
"...Love the color cue concept. I found this to be very helpful and I'm sure will help my son to associated letters better to words. :) Also like that when you figure out the word it gives you other rhyming words. :)...", Jennifer Maples, Appymall
"An app designed to encourage the listening of sounds and depicting a word form using color cues. You need to drag the letter/sounds to the correct place in the work shown at the top of each page.", playfullearning.net
"...is very interesting for those who are learning English, to repeat the alphabet and learn new words...", La Sauterelle Tactile, Belgium
Introduce the alphabet, simple words and rhymes to your little ones.
***Made for children***
- Using color cues kids will learn the sounds of the alphabet, how to form simple words and discover rhymes
- Contains several layers of visual and sound association
- Suitable for any age group
***Made for Parents/Educators***
- Covers all the 44 sounds of the English Language and the entire alphabet
- Features 96 words and the corresponding pronunciation
- Words introduced in a logical sound order: short vowels, long vowels, r-controlled vowels, digraphs, diphthongs and other special sounds
- Contains a quick reference guide for access to a particular word or sound
Looking for other educational apps for children? Have a look at my other apps TapTapToink and Geomatry!
Ratings and Reviews
We also have no sound on this app. I am wondering how to fix the issue.
No variation in sound
Pairs for this app and my daughter was very interested in playing it, but there is no sound and it's a useless app without sound. I managed to fix the sound issue. The app lacks variety in sound though. It seems like each new visual gives same old audio.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.