Pro features let you...
• Play engaging games and track data in them
• Use time saving tools for the monotonous tasks of therapy
• Sync content and data between devices & view/print data online
(Note: This is only available in Word Vault Essential)
• View 2400+ HD images and use Interactive activities
• Track Data for Multiple Clients
• Listen to and record audio
• Add Words, Pictures, & Audio to Any List
• Create Custom Lists
Developed by two ASHA certified Speech Language-Pathologists, Word Vault makes teaching all areas of speech and language easier.
It is the ultimate tool for SLPs, parents, teachers, and professionals to teach articulation, language, and social skills. It has 8100 words, 1800 phrases & sentences, and 115 stories of targeted practice for articulation.
Word Vault reduces wasted therapy time and is designed for both children and adults to quickly find functional words, phrases, sentences, and stories by sound, blend, place, difficulty, or concept through easy navigation.
For rapid drill, content can be used in list view. For more focused practice content can be used in single stimuli view to see one word, phrase, sentence, or concept at a time.
120+ categories of language building material, 3800+ minimal pairs and 295+ multi-syllabic words, and over 25 categories of social language content are also at your fingertips.
Need to send homework or share a list of words or concepts with someone? 1-touch email makes it a snap. Simply tap the email button to share a list.
*Note: This app has an optional auto-renewing subscription plan to use Word Vault's Pro Features.
• Through the subscription you can use Pro Features free for 30 days, and then you pay $5.99 per month or $54.99 per year after that for each month or year you remain subscribed.
• Your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account once you confirm your purchase
• Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, at the prices mentioned above
• Your subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to Settings (in the app) or your iTunes Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
• For more information please see our...
*This app is dedicated to my Mom for always believing in me, Nov. 1951 - Feb 2011 I love & miss you, for my Dad who taught me how to work hard, for my Wife who I love and has been so supportive during this journey, and for my kids who keep me smiling.
*157 NEW /K/ pictures added to the 2, 3, 4, and 5 syllable lists of initial, medial, and final words
*173 NEW /B/ pictures added to the 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 syllable lists of initial, medial, and final words
*181 NEW /CH/ pictures added to the 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 syllable lists of initial, medial, and final words
*214 NEW /L/ and /L/ Blend pictures added to the 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 syllable lists of initial, medial, and final words
*User Interface improvements
*Added a cancel button to the Add Word/Edit List option
*Made it possible to scroll in the text box in My Vault (prior to this the keyboard covered the box after 4 entries)
*Fixed blends not working with games
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Not up to date
A lot of the different areas in language are not complete and up to date. Many glitches and incomplete information. In able to hide the words associated with pictures so that you can drill the students on info. This app still needs a lot of work but it has good potential
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the feedback Tracie. You are right, we do have a lot of work ahead of us but we have big plans to make lots of improvements. We'll do our best to make those happen in the coming months. If you have any more feedback, please email me at lukeb (at) home-speech-home (dot) com
Great app but needs work!
This app is great for many things including articulation, language, phonology and pragmatics. I gave it 3 stars because I feel like for children some things in the app are too hard.
I do like the articulation part and that it has one word syllables, unlike Articulation Station sometimes has 2-word syllables. Maybe a feature can be used to have 1, 2 or even 3 syllable words for articulation, especially for more severe students.
When I do antonyms with my special needs students, I get frustrated that the pictures are not accurately representing the word (i.e. for open/close - they have someone closing a suitcase and for open, they have a hippo opening his mouth). I think that for an accurate and more clear understanding of the concepts being shown you should stick to one thing (opening/closing the suitcase) not two different pics that have no relation whatsoever.
I also use the minimal pairs and idioms.
Keep up the good work! It has a lot of potential.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback Angelscribble. So you know, most of the sounds in the Articulation Vault have 1-6 syllables. We are working on a solution to allow our users to flag us to let us know of discrepancies like the one you mentioned. We have a lot of work to do and appreciate your feedback. If you have any more, please email me at lukeb (at) home-speech-home (dot) com
I had a 30 day trial on Word Vault, what I really liked was the support that you get from Home Speech Home, they send lots of tutorials and ask for feedback. I also like the versatility of this app. It’s like a “One Stop Shop” you can work with a variety of clients and only use one app. Saves time and unnecessary stress and frustration.
- HomeSpeechHome PLLC
- 134.6 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2014 HomeSpeechHome LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Word Vault Pro Features $5.99
- Word Vault Pro Features $54.99
- Language Program $5.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.