SEARCH, STUDY, AND ANALYZE eBOOKS OR CORPORA TO GAIN NEW INSIGHTS
WordCruncher is a FREE personal research assistant with tools to help you search, study, and analyze eBooks or corpora in many languages.
• Other apps and online resources may lack helpful tools, tags, markup, formatting, multilingual support, speed, or data.
RESEARCH AND TEACHING
Faculty and students at BYU and other universities have used WordCruncher for various projects.
Church leaders, members, scholars, and students have used a version of WordCruncher to study the scriptures in 30 languages, and to prepare talks, lessons, and articles.
• WordCruncher has scripture study tools and resources not available online or with other apps.
TRY WordCruncher FREE
1. Install the app
2. Download a free book
3. Try some tools
GO TO WordCruncher.COM
1. To see descriptions of tools, features, and books.
2. To see how some BYU faculty have used WordCruncher.
New features and enhancements:
- WordWheel and Custom Logic tabs in search
- Ability to show two books simultaneously on the same screen
- Purchase premium eBooks directly in the app
- iOS 12 compatibility improvements
Plus other bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Thank you for the books
Thank you for making so many serious books available for reading for free on my iPad.
This is just what I have been looking for. Thanks!
- Brigham Young University
- 12.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 1991–2018, Brigham Young University
- In-App Purchases
- 1830 Book of Mormon $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.