Capturas de pantalla del iPad
The WordFlyers: SkillBuilders 8 app encourages and motivates Year 8 secondary students to practise and improve basic literacy skills through the theme of international travel. Students learn about the world while improving their writing and reading with a range of exciting destinations to journey to, reward games, tokens and passport stamps. Each app contains 1350 topic questions that will provide opportunities for students to correct mislearned skills and practise more effective language skills.
This app includes:
• Literacy activities – The interactive activities provide repeated opportunities to correct poor spelling and punctuation habits and learn new literacy skills that will improve student writing in all subject areas. Content areas include Grammar, Spelling, Vocabulary, Punctuation and Metalanguage. With topics such as changing 'y' to a vowel before adding word endings; commas; word, group, clause and sentence level grammar; using better descriptive language; and using alternatives to 'said'.
• Amazing world destinations – Students learn about incredible world destinations, with each app containing a journey that includes 30 different locations. The locations on this app include unusual locations and things to do.
• Challenge and reward games – The Games Lounge is available to students as a reward for completing activities. The amount of time they can spend in the Games Lounge is determined by their activity scores. The spelling, vocabulary and grammar Challenge Games offer students the opportunity to show what they have learned and to appear on leaderboards.
• With the ability to make multiple accounts, each student’s individual progress is tracked and recorded. All apps are correlated to the Australian Curriculum: English.
• Student results can be emailed to their teacher, parent or tutor.
• The WordFlyers: SkillBuilders apps series are created by the same company that developed the very popular Mathletics website. We asked teachers what were the common basic errors their students made when writing essays and assignments – then we combined this knowledge with the interactivity of the iPad and created the WordFlyers: SkillBuilders apps.
Also available in the app store
WordFlyers: SkillBuilders 7
WordFlyers: SkillBuilders 9
WordFlyers: SkillBuilders 10
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
Minor updates and improvements.
Privacidad de la app
El desarrollador, Blake eLearning, no ha proporcionado a Apple detalles sobre las prácticas de privacidad y la gestión de datos.
No se han proporcionado detalles
Se requerirá al desarrollador que proporcione detalles de privacidad cuando envíe la próxima actualización de la app.
- Blake eLearning Pty Ltd
- 93.4 MB
- Requiere iPadOS 6.0 o posterior.
- Requiere macOS 11 o posterior y un Mac con el chip M1 de Apple.
- © Blake eLearning Pty Ltd
Hasta un máximo de seis miembros de tu familia podrán usar esta app si tienes En familia activado.