** Featured by Apple in the Best New Word Games List in the US in 2015**
** Featured by Apple in the All Time Great Word Games List in the US in 2015 **
If you love words or are looking for brain exercise, download Wordmint for free.
Wordmint is a fun, word-building game that uses a classic tiled board. The game starts with 2 letters on the board. You move letters around to build words. Every time you move a letter to form a word, a new letter appears randomly on the board.
Every letter carries a point. Your goal is to score as many points as you can without running out of tiles. You claim points by minting words. You get bonus points if you form interconnected words or words that span an entire row or column.
When you mint words, you free up space on the board to form more words. So keep building words and scoring high, until you run out of tiles, moves or time. Easy and fun to play, but challenging to master.
* Improves your word power & word-building skills
* Two modes - # of MOVES and TIME to challenge yourself endlessly
* Two board options - 5x5 tiles and 6x6 tiles
* Dictionary lookup to strengthen your vocabulary
* Daily puzzles for extra bonus points
* Wildcard tile that lets you plug in a letter of YOUR choice
* Booster tiles that let you double or triple your score
* Share feature to capture your board image share with your network
* Bonus points to boost your score
* 6 beautiful themes to choose from
* Completely free to play, no purchase required
* 6x6 option for more longer words, more fun and higher scores
* Minor bug fixes
Just play and enjoy! We love to hear from you and appreciate your rating and reviews.
Wordmint is a product of Zebu Games.
"Easy Lemon (60 second)" Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0
Letterpress - https://github.com/atebits/Words
Wiktionary - http://wiktionary.org
SOWPODS - http://members.ozemail.com.au/~rjackman
* New 6x6 board added to go with the earlier 5x5 board for both Timed and Moves mode. Now you have 36 AND 25 block options to play with. 6-letter words will completely change your strategy and add more fun, challenge and points to your game!
* Access a demo of Unmind - our new puzzle game, from within Wordmint.
Ratings and Reviews
Fun word world
Keeps me alert on spelling which I tend to forget since I don't write often. Fun too.
More recorded scores!
Agree with the others that bonus days make the high score usually unreachable. What about top 5 scores...top 10. Taking he 2nd or 3rd spots would feel just as rewarding.
More clarity on how scores are calculated too so I can strategize.
Master list of my unique words would be cool.
It takes every word game skill you have to score high in this one.
I discovered it less than an hour ago and it is already my new OBSESSION!
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.