WordPack is a perfect tool for creation of beautiful pictures by packing words in a shape. It allows to customise the output via different color themes, fonts, layout and text processing options. Also, the application algorithm emphasises the words that occur most times in the input text.
This application is perfectly fit for teachers, managers and everyone who wants to get amazing duo of words & shapes.
- 120+ predefined shapes for every case
- 45+ amazing Fonts
- 80+ well-picked Color Themes
- saving and sharing of result images
USING OF RESULT IMAGE
You can use the result images for personal and commercial purposes.
Questions? Send me an email at email@example.com and I'll do my best to help you!
- iOS 14 update
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Simple, Powerful, Creative!
Does exactly what it says. Several shapes and color schemes are provided and an option lets the app remove common words automatically. Nice features in a simple and polished interface.
If we could see the progress while the app is creating the shape instead of a bulky loading indicator, it would be better. Adding a thin bar at the bottom of the screen to show the loading progress will make it look more favorable.
Used the app to help make a Word Cloud as a little extra pop for a presentation for my aunt. I then made the mistake of deciding I wanted one for myself. I deleted all the words from the previous Word Cloud and typed the new words I wanted. I finished typing the words I wanted, tapped next to a word I wanted to change, and all of my new words were deleted and the previous Word Cloud’s words replaced what I’d just typed.
I chalked this up to a temporary glitch. So, I typed the words I wanted in again and it happened, again! Words that I wanted? Gone! Words from the previous Word Cloud? Miraculously, there again.
I’ve given it two stars because it at least got the one Word Cloud I needed complete. Past that? Pretty much useless. At least it was only $.99.
Great app! A few ideas though...
I love where this is app is going... but it's not quite there yet.
Please kindly consider adding the following and you'll have a killer app worth $4.99 on your hands, in my humble opinion!
1. Font size and word density controls needed.
2. Landscape mode support needed for the largest, best possible images on an iPhone (less of an issue on iPad, but it certainly still applies).
3. Word bias fields would be an amazing addition, so that there can be tiered priority given to certain words or groups of words with controls for relative size and frequency levels for each tier.
4. Low resolution preview so that users can be spared the render time while repeatedly fine-tuning their creation.
5. Option to fill the background with the same (or different!!) set of words so that a word-group image could optionally have a word-group background.
6. Optional field that would allow for a single, central (center-biased), thematic word or phrase.
Thank you for your time, and keep up the great work!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.