Text on photos and videos is a brand new way to express yourself. Add real-time text and filters directly to your camera! In only a few seconds you can add captions, quotes or anything else you can think of to your camera and share quickly and easily with your friends.
ADD TEXT USING AMAZING FONTS: Add custom typography directly to your camera with very artistic fonts. Choose from a huge selection of powerful fonts that will make your photos awesome and engaging.
SUPERB REAL-TIME FILTERS: Create beautiful photos with real-time filters. There are so many types of them: vintage, artistic and funny! With a single tap, you can transform a soulless pic into a work of art!
You can import your photos from Facebook & Instagram which makes it all so much easier!
- Rotate text using gestures
- Add multiple lines of text
- 1-Tap sharing on Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, Tumblr etc.
Text on Photos Subscription options:
1. Title of publication or service: Text on Photos Premium
2. Length of subscription & Price of subscription, and price per unit if appropriate:
- Annual (First 3 day free trial)
- Monthly (First 3 day free trial)
- Weekly (First 3 day free trial)
3. Price of subscription:
- 3 day free trial then $49.99 per year
- 3 day free trial then $9.99 per month
- 3 day free trial then $3.99 per week
4. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
5. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You can turn of the auto-renew subscription from iPhone setting
6. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
7. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
10. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication where applicable
11. Text on Photos adds the great features above and are available through an auto-renewing subscription. Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of your current subscription, and you can cancel a subscription during the active period. You can manage your subscription at any time, either by viewing your account in iTunes from your Mac or PC, or Account Settings on your device after purchase
12. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
13. Contact us at : https://www.textonphotosandvideos.com/contact
Disclaimer: All Text on Photos users will be required to sign up for an auto-renewable In-App Purchase before you are able to access the app.
-Small bugs fixed
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
First the positive. Being able to turn and twist text is awesome and the app is intuitive and easy to use, exactly what I am looking for, and I love almost everything about it.
The reason for 4 stars is that I pay 10 a month for full access to office, 5 for unlimited pandora, 10 for Xbox live. I have free phot and caption editors on my phone including a free version of photoshop that’s offered in the App Store. Really tilting text is the biggest ad best feature of this app but going from free to 10 dollars a month for it seems a bit dated. I purchased it anyways but if an alternative ever comes out I more than likely won’t continue the subscription, or may pay for a week and then cancel for weeks at a time to save money. Money grab aside I think the app is well made.
Would be five stars, but...
Only THREE free fonts?! You’re kidding, right? And they’re lame ones, too. You can hardly do anything without paying. You can still make something, but you can barely use any of the cool gadgets. It’s very disappointing. Especially since I really like the layout and style of it. I just don’t have the money to pay for all the cool stuff. And I tried setting the background to be a little more translucent, but it didn’t save that way so now I can’t even read my own creation. It’s very frustrating. I would’ve given it five stars if there weren’t so few options for people who can’t afford a subscription. Especially since there really are a lot of cool options, and I love the layout and how everything works. It makes it easy to make cool things right from your phone... except that you have to pay for everything.
OK but Suggested Improvements
- Background color won’t appear until you adjust the levels, which is confusing at first
You have to make away for us to remix the creations we’ve already done. It’s a waste of time to re-create the whole thing, just to change one color on one font. We can save our work to our phone, but you need to have a way that we can remix our creations within the app.
- Put a button where you can duplicate the text you just did, make duplicates the same size shape color etc.
-Add impact font, and give the option to outline text in black or white.
Glitch: sometimes text disappears randomly, without notice.
I paid $10 or $50 or whatever for this, and it’s almost as good as Font Candy by Easy Tiger, it used to have all the features I suggested. It needs to be at least as good as that, if it’s an app we pay for.
- Grey Desk SA
- 135.3 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 11.0 and watchOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- © Grey Desk Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- OneMonth Subscription $9.99
- Free Trial $9.99
- Week $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.