WordTrip - Fun and addicting search and connect word puzzles to train your brain!
We combined the classic word scrabble game with WordTrip, re-imagined to give you the best entertainment, all the while challenging you to a great brain exercise.
WordTrip is first of its kind word puzzle game stitched together with a cross-country travel theme. Connect letters to spell words, and you may discover new words to improve your vocabulary. Solve each word puzzle to travel your way around all the world. As you travel, puzzles get trickier as new countries welcome you. Up for a world tour with words?
• WordTrip, with its puzzles, is fun brain teasers challenging you to find the hidden words, test your vocabulary, spelling skills and puzzle solving ability.
• No rush, no stress - A travel-themed game to give a fun exercise to your brain in your free time and improve your word power.
• Relaxing backgrounds and music lets you explore countries all around the world with words.
• If you are a word lover and love to solve anagrams by unscrambling letters, WordTrip is the perfect choice for the best brain like you.
How to Play:
The rules are simple, swipe the letters on the compass to find hidden words
You may shuffle the letters or use hints if you are stuck on any puzzle.
• Free to Play Game – Download the game for FREE
• Easy to Learn but Hard to Master – Easy gameplay gets you going from the first anagram puzzle keeping you engaged for hours
• Challenging Word Puzzles – Puzzles range from 2 to 7 letter words. It starts easy and gets tougher as you move ahead in the game
• Improve Your Vocabulary – Scrabble your brain to find hidden words from the same set of letters. Flex your brain muscles in your free time and improve your vocabulary and spelling skills.
• Play Across Any Device – You can play the game on your mobile, tablet and of course on your laptop.
• Play Anytime – Travelling and you have problems like No Wifi or No internet? Fret not, You can play offline too
• Sync Your Game Progress – Sync your game progress across your devices simply by logging in with Facebook with a single click and start where you left off.
• Light on Your Device – Game does not drain your battery or occupy too much disk space.
• Travel Themed levels – A unique travel-themed game with awesome animations throughout your word tour
WordTrip is the latest top rated word game from the makers of Daily Themed Crossword, WordTrek & Crossword Jam.
WordTrip VIP Membership
VIP Membership allows you get the below exclusive benefits every week:
• No Ads
• Instant Joining Bonus
• Discount on Special Hints
• Free Special Hints every 6 hours
- VIP Membership price may vary between $2.99 and $4.99 per week
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
- The account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal - Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
- You may cancel a subscription during its free trial period through your iTunes account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the current period to avoid being charged. Please visit https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039 for more information.
- You may turn off the auto-renewal of your subscription via your iTunes Account Settings. However, the current active subscription period cannot be cancelled.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
Bug fixes and Improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I love this game, however, I think the ‘wheel’ should be reconfigured to not stop so often on the #2. It stops on the #2 abt 75% & that’s not normal. Also, I think the way one can get bonus points should be refreshed every time one goes to the next level. The only reason I can think off is that the ‘company’ of the game wants you to buy extra points & that’s wrong.
Also, the timers are a bit off! They go much slower than normal & that is cheating. The time on the wheel said & ONE HOUR later there still was 4 minutes left. What kind of math do you do? Also sometimes I don’t get credit when I’ve ask for the next clues. Why when I wait an hour I can not get a free video? I’ve hit the ‘button’ time & time again and there’s nothing. If I don’t want to pay for xtra coins, why I should I? That should be my choice, not yours. Do you really think I would recommend this game to anyone? No- o-o-o. I think this game needs some review/ fine tuning.
Thank you but...
Thank you very much but I think when you go to the spinner you only have one thing that gives you a free hint and so many that are coins. You should put an even hints and even coins because there is a 2% of getting a hint and a 98% of getting coins. You should have a 50% of getting a hint and 50% of getting coins see how the hint are even with the coins when I did it the second way and the first one wasn’t even close to each other see. But thank you I be this wonderful app it is so cool bye.
🙂🙂🙂😄😃. Ps. This is what I look like ->. 🙋🏾♀️ I have glasses on me because I can’t see far away 🕶 this is as close to glasses as I got. Bye😃 girl/boy.
Mostly fun, I guess
It’s fun and I figure it's better for my mind than other games. But they had an update recently where I get less free spins for bonuses. I don’t like updates that make it worse for the user. It’s just greed because now we have to pay money or watch an advertisement to get spins sooner. They also have these gold rush tournaments - sometimes it’s fun, but you get just as many gold leafs (points, per say) for guessing a 3 letter word than you do a 7 letter word, and higher levels have less 3-letter words so it’s harder to get leaves (points) if you’ve worked hard to get to higher levels. Also, I am thankful for the dictionary (after you’ve guessed a word), but some of these words I have literally never heard of. Some of these words make me think they’re working from some Old English dictionary. Not a glowing review, but I really have played 50 days in a row - I just don’t like the recent update (and I don’t like in-app purchases so 1/2 my hard work on this isn’t rewarded at all since my “piggy bank” has been full for a month).
- PlaySimple Games Pte Ltd
- 133.6 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © PlaySimple Games
- In-App Purchases
- 200 Coins $0.99
- 500 coins $1.99
- 1600 coins $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.