*** A word puzzle that really POPS! ***
Welcome the hot new word search game you can’t put down!
Easy levels give way to difficult challenges that few can beat…Are you part of the less than 1% who can conquer the entire game?
A new kind of word puzzles awaits with WordWhizzle Pop! Have a blast and build your vocabulary at the same time!
- Easy gameplay, challenging puzzles
- 3'000+ FUN and ADDICTING levels
- Daily bonus opportunities
Now’s the time to play WordWhizzle Pop, the latest creation from the makers of WordBubbles and the top-rated WordWhizzle series of games!
WORDWHIZZLE POP V.I.P. SUBSCRIPTION:
- Subscribe to our paid V.I.P. service to access premium V.I.P. content and unique V.I.P. features.
- Trials will be 3 days, after which your paid subscription will auto-renew.
- For the duration of your subscription you’ll get five daily free hints**, remove all third party ads***, and get access to the daily V.I.P. challenges with special V.I.P. prizes.
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- All subscriptions automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off for at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen package.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Any unused portion of your free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
*All prices are equal to the value that Apple's App Store Matrix determines is the equivalent subscription price in $USD.
**Unused free hints cannot be saved to the next day.
***You will still receive information about other WordWhizzle and Apprope apps.
Important update, get it now!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
It’s not all that
Same as dozens of other find/make words games — always wanting you to buy extra coins or tokens or whatever. If you don’t wish to do that, you sit through ads — and I get it. App developers need to earn money. I’ve no objection. What I object to is that there are ads I can’t silence, which is profoundly annoying (lookin’ at you, oil painting app). I’ve turned off both sounds and music, and when I see an ad loading I prepare to hit the “x” button to mute the sound so as to not annoy everyone else in the vicinity — but some ads give me no such option. It’d be nice if muting sounds and music in the game would mute them in ads too. Since WhizzlePop deals with advertisers who refuse me the option to silence them, I’ve played my last game here. Too many other similar games to bother with one this irritating. If WhizzlePop wanted me to choose their game over the others, forcing me to endure loud ads wasn’t the way to do it.
Blizzard of ads!
Before starting this game, you need to know that there areLOTS and LOTS of ads if you choose not to pay to have them removed. If you can stomach the ads to play for “free,”then it’s a mildly entertaining game and pretty simple. The games go quickly. I don’t for a minute believe their player standing ratings because I’m always in the top three and it takes just three or four games to regain the lead position every time. Even when I make a conscious effort to get 60 games ahead of the same two “players”, in less than an hour of stopping play, when I look back, once again I’m in third place. Don’t waste your competitive energy trying to stay in the lead because it’s all computer generated nonsense. Even so, I enjoy a few games a day, then tire of the onslaught of ads and stop until the next day.
Fun game, lots of improvements needed
This is a fun game, but it could be WAY better. You don’t want to see 30-second unskippable ads every few levels? I’m guessing you would pay $0.99? Occasionally $1.99? No.
$6.99. A WEEK. I always win the jackpot on the “Pack complete” screens, however, you need to pay REAL MONEY to upgrade your purse, and only get half of the reward. Are you kidding me? The leaderboard is obviously fake. They also keep pestering you to pay $2.99 for 1,000 coins.
Every few levels, this screen pops up telling you that you’re in the “top % of players”. I don’t believe that either.
- Apprope AB
- 143 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Apprope
- In-App Purchases
- Coins (XL) $49.99
- Coins (L) $19.99
- Coins (M) $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.