Workast is the best project management platform for Slack teams. Workast helps teams manage projects, tasks, events, clients and to-dos easily. Use your Slack account to sign up in less than a minute and keep track of work in both Slack and Workast, creating tasks quickly and seeing what needs to be done wherever you like to work.
In fast paced conversations, tasks often get missed and work left undone. Workast helps record and track action items so that work is never forgotten about again. Team members know exactly what needs to be done and feel more organized, less stressed and focused when they have their work in Workast.
What can you do with Workast:
- Add a task for projects, reminders, ideas, to-dos and requests
- Create and manage projects, clients, customer requests, daily work and ad-hoc tasks
- Add due dates, assignees, followers, files and additional information to tasks
- Comment on tasks or make changes to existing tasks
- See all the tasks assigned to you so you know exactly what needs to be done
- Keep track of all the tasks that are due today so you don’t miss any work
- Review all the work you’ve completed in Workast and your accomplishments
- Get notified of any task updates and changes
- Create and manage tasks directly in Slack
Free to download and unlimited usage:
- Try Workast out for free
- Upgrade Workast for larger teams and advanced features
Bug fixing and performance improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
If your team works on Slack, you can’t miss this
Great app to track projects and tasks, since using Workast we never miss a deadline and we are on top of all our work. We have been a long term user of their browser web application so we are really happy to finally have a mobile app available.
Buggy app, tasks disappearing in Spaces view
This seems like a beta release of the app, as it syncs with Workast’s Beta web version. There are a lot of improvements that need to be done to this app to make it even functional.
Buggy interface - tasks are suddenly disappearing in the spaces view/tab of the app. Had to delete and reinstall the app to troubleshoot. But it happens again.
Can’t search for a task unless you go to the specific space you think your task is in to do the search. In the web app, you don’t need to do this.
Most of the reviews of this app are from the developers and employees of Workast (formerly ToDo Bot). I know you guys need to have good reviews for people to check out the app, but to give the app 5 stars, when clearly it isn’t, is very misleading. Hope for more transparency from this company.
I will be changing my rating of this app if there are remarked improvements on it. But as of now, it does not give a good user experience.
Project management for Slack
We use Slack to communicate and needed an app to manage our tasks and projects. Workast connects directly to Slack so we can create tasks in channels. We use Workast Boards and lists to manage our larger projects. Our whole team loves and uses Workast on a daily basis. Highly recommend to anyone that uses Slack.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.