Workast is the best project management platform for Slack teams. Workast helps teams manage projects, tasks, events, clients and to-dos easily. Use your Slack account to sign up in less than a minute and keep track of work in both Slack and Workast, creating tasks quickly and seeing what needs to be done wherever you like to work.
In fast paced conversations, tasks often get missed and work left undone. Workast helps record and track action items so that work is never forgotten about again. Team members know exactly what needs to be done and feel more organized, less stressed and focused when they have their work in Workast.
What can you do with Workast:
- Add a task for projects, reminders, ideas, to-dos and requests
- Create and manage projects, clients, customer requests, daily work and ad-hoc tasks
- Add due dates, assignees, followers, files and additional information to tasks
- Comment on tasks or make changes to existing tasks
- See all the tasks assigned to you so you know exactly what needs to be done
- Keep track of all the tasks that are due today so you don’t miss any work
- Review all the work you’ve completed in Workast and your accomplishments
- Get notified of any task updates and changes
- Create and manage tasks directly in Slack
Free to download and unlimited usage:
- Try Workast out for free
- Upgrade Workast for larger teams and advanced features
- Creating tasks is now easier and faster.
- General bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
A (very) basic decent start
I'm encouraged that a primarily web service for Slack has created a native app for the iPhone. It's a good start.
But to make it an app I can really use it day to day I need boards and timeline views brought to the app (the Premium features I'm paying for) and if you do might as well make an iPad/Mac Catalyst version with an expanded canvas space.
Serioulsy, its very hard to find a good Project Management tool that doesn't only run on the browser and integrates with Zapier and Slack, so you're already ahead, close to making it a killer service! Native apps offer better user experience.
If your team works on Slack, you can’t miss this
Great app to track projects and tasks, since using Workast we never miss a deadline and we are on top of all our work. We have been a long term user of their browser web application so we are really happy to finally have a mobile app available.
Buggy app, tasks disappearing in Spaces view
This seems like a beta release of the app, as it syncs with Workast’s Beta web version. There are a lot of improvements that need to be done to this app to make it even functional.
Buggy interface - tasks are suddenly disappearing in the spaces view/tab of the app. Had to delete and reinstall the app to troubleshoot. But it happens again.
Can’t search for a task unless you go to the specific space you think your task is in to do the search. In the web app, you don’t need to do this.
Most of the reviews of this app are from the developers and employees of Workast (formerly ToDo Bot). I know you guys need to have good reviews for people to check out the app, but to give the app 5 stars, when clearly it isn’t, is very misleading. Hope for more transparency from this company.
I will be changing my rating of this app if there are remarked improvements on it. But as of now, it does not give a good user experience.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Workast, Inc.
- 27 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Workast, Inc.