Our Worker Emergency ID app is designed to complement our Vital ID Worker Emergency ID products. Designed to provide valuable lifesaving medical and emergency contact information to on-site safety staff or paramedics if the user is involved in an accident or medical emergency.
The stored information is kept safe and password protected (optional) within the app until needed.
The app stores the following information:
• Name (first / last)
• Employer (name / telephone) - optional
• Emergency Contact #1 (name, telephone)
• Emergency Contact #2 (name / telephone) – optional
• Allergies & medications
• Medical Information
• Other Information – optional
IMPORTANT – Any information entered to the app will only be stored on your device. It will not be uploaded to cloud storage or a central server. It is your information and you have full control of it.
1) If you choose to protect your information with the optional password, it is vital you write this password on the ID card inside your Vital ID Worker Emergency ID product. Without this password first responders will not be able to access your information stored by the app.
2) If your phone is locked with fingerprint access or pin number protection, ensure you provide consent to first-responders to unlock your phone either by 1) giving permission within the app to utilize your physical fingerprint scan or 2) write your phone unlock pin on the ID card inside your Vital ID Worker Emergency ID.
Allow international phone numbers
Ratings and Reviews
- Vital ID Inc.
- 7.1 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2017 Vital ID Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.