With Workfront’s new mobile app, marketing and enterprise teams are better able to manage their work, regardless of whether they are in a meeting, out of the office or on a train commuting to work.
Our mobile app allows you to:
* View and update all the tasks and issues you’re working on.
* Create and assign new tasks.
* Review and approve work requests and documents.
* Collaborate on work assignments.
* Log time, review and adjust hours, as appropriate, ensuring the accurate allocation of time is captured and reflected for reporting and billing purposes.
* Access a comprehensive company directory for personnel and contact information.
Simply put - the Workfront mobile app helps your organization better optimize your team, time, and work.
Our app requires that you login with your Workfront login credentials (username, password and unique URL). If you have trouble logging in, please contact your Workfront administrator.
Work in the Workfront app will become more secure, faster and contentful. This release has the following features.
- Seamless and Secure re-login experience after timeout with smartphone’s biometric Face ID capability.
- Rich text formatting fields in Custom Forms.
- Enjoy smooth navigation and visualization of your work hierarchy with a new mobile Breadcrumb experience.
- Subscribe in mobile app.
This update also includes bug fixes and stability improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Makes the challenging job of maintaining a project even harder
I’m not a big fan of the Workfront web application, but it does its job. This app, however, does away with project views in favor of searches and filters (neither of which returns meaningful results, btw) and forces me into a different workflow that isn’t compatible with how my team works.
What I want this app to be is a mobile-friendly version of the website, which might be asking too much because the website itself is in no way responsive.
I gave it two stars because notifications come through. But they don’t always show me the notification’s content.
Not very stable, limited features
Upgraded to latest version 4.2.2 for iPhone hoping to see improvement. Instead app frequently quits without warning. Features are limited. Mainly use it to read notifications.
Broken and limited
A recent update broke the SSO sign in our organization uses giving use the error “address invalid” making the app useless.
When the app is working it is significantly limited in functionality compared to the web app. In the app you have to have things assigned to you to show on your home, be in a notification, or you use the search and know exactly what you are looking for. There is no accessing the projects or team queries in the app.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Workfront, Inc.
- 55.7 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2016 Workfront, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.