With Workfront’s new mobile app, marketing and enterprise teams are better able to manage their work, regardless of whether they are in a meeting, out of the office or on a train commuting to work.
Our mobile app allows you to:
* View and update all the tasks and issues you’re working on.
* Create and assign new tasks.
* Review and approve work requests and documents.
* Collaborate on work assignments.
* Log time, review and adjust hours, as appropriate, ensuring the accurate allocation of time is captured and reflected for reporting and billing purposes.
* Access a comprehensive company directory for personnel and contact information.
Simply put - the Workfront mobile app helps your organization better optimize your team, time, and work.
Our app requires that you login with your Workfront login credentials (username, password and unique URL). If you have trouble logging in, please contact your Workfront administrator.
This release has the following improvements:
- Technical improvements which will ensure easier implementation of the new features in future
- Bug fixes and stability improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Makes the challenging job of maintaining a project even harder
I’m not a big fan of the Workfront web application, but it does its job. This app, however, does away with project views in favor of searches and filters (neither of which returns meaningful results, btw) and forces me into a different workflow that isn’t compatible with how my team works.
What I want this app to be is a mobile-friendly version of the website, which might be asking too much because the website itself is in no way responsive.
I gave it two stars because notifications come through. But they don’t always show me the notification’s content.
Freezes a lot
The app is nice to have on my phone, and when it doesn’t freeze up, it’s quite helpful. But the app freezes a lot. The only way to get it to unfreeze is to completely close out of the app and reopen it.
Broken and limited
A recent update broke the SSO sign in our organization uses giving use the error “address invalid” making the app useless.
When the app is working it is significantly limited in functionality compared to the web app. In the app you have to have things assigned to you to show on your home, be in a notification, or you use the search and know exactly what you are looking for. There is no accessing the projects or team queries in the app.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.